edit AT&T Careers
History How long has AT&T been around? Well, for starters we invented the industry. But maybe you aren’t so easily impressed. Well, we also pioneered the technology people around the world use to communicate. Some of it is probably in your purse or pocket, or you’re using it to explore this website right now.
Locations Our services cover the country, and the world. And so do our professionals. While we’re headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we have more than 260,000 dedicated people working in all corners of the globe.
You can find us helping customers in branch offices, selling services in retail stores, fixing products in service centers and even installing new equipment in our customers’ homes. Add to that our 883,835 miles of network fiber and our 135,662 hotspots and we dare you NOT to find us.
Citizenship Technology isn't our only responsibility.
Yes, we've lost some energy. But certainly not our spark. Did you know AT&T plans to invest $565 million in alternative fuel vehicles through 2018? And that’s just the beginning.
Our technology is innovative, but so is our approach to saving the planet and helping the people who live here. From reducing carbon emissions, to 8.5 million hours in community service, to investing hundreds of millions in education, we’re constantly looking for new and different ways to help.
Learn more about the programs we support and how you can get involved through Citizenship and Sustainability.
- Retail Jobs- Look around. Yep, there we are. There we are again. With 2,200 company-owned stores and over 16,000 total locations, our Retail Sales teams help put 92 million wireless customers on the map. And they aren’t done yet. These tech gurus sell the newest, coolest devices and services to help people create and communicate at work and play. Oh, and they get to use them too. How about an upgrade?
- IT/Engineering/Technology Jobs- This is where the magic happens. Somebody had to make those 508 billion text messages possible. How about 120,000 of the best and brightest people working in IT and Engineering at AT&T? With an average of two patents a day and eight Nobel Prizes to our name, it’s no wonder that for more than a century we have been defining the industry and setting the bar for innovation. This is your chance to do the same.
- Call Center Jobs- We know our technology is amazing. Our service should be the same. This is where you come in. You like people, right? Make a career out of it—with an awesome company, great benefits and a fun team environment. Help our customers get the most from our solutions, and help yourself get the most out of your career. Goodbye ordinary job, hello AT&T.
- Technician Jobs- Welcome to the entertainment business. AT&T Technicians bring U-verse, our award-winning advanced digital TV, high speed Internet and voice services, among other products, into the lives of our customers—2.7 million to be exact, and growing. You might say our Techs are pretty popular people. Who doesn’t want to be popular?
- Business Sales Solutions Jobs- Industry-leading products, premier customers and excellent earning potential. All you have to do is close the deal. Which of course you can, backed by a company with a reputation that sells itself. With millions of customers on six continents, including all of the Fortune 1000, there is no question AT&T is the place for a B2B sales career. We aren’t just the phone company, and you aren’t just any sales person. Shall we?
- Consumer Sales Positions- Knock, knock. You better get that. It’s your new job. The one bringing the finest products and services directly to the doorsteps of our future customers. It’s also the one where the sales skills you already have will ensure your success. Nothing opens more doors to an amazing career than a start with AT&T.
- Marketing and PR Jobs- We have a history of making history. And thanks to these teams, you know it. From social media to market research to corporate and employee communications, there’s a lot to talk about. Managing one of the world’s most recognized brands is a big job—with huge opportunity.
- Corporate Jobs- Support is an understatement. How about absolutely critical to the everyday operations of AT&T? These diverse teams ensure the success of our company, and their own careers. It’s their job to keep us moving in the right direction to build on our 136 years of incredible innovation. It could be yours, too. Join us to continue making history.
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to ATT.jobs.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of ATT.jobs
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of ATT.jobs.