Aflac.com - American Family Life Assurance Company
Aflac.com or American Family Life Assurance Company, provides life insurance and supplemented health in Japan and the US. Aflac.com helps policy holders to supplement their income at the time of an injury which incapacitates them to work, by paying cash. In 1955 three brothers John, Bill and Paul Amos founded Aflac.com in Columbus, Georgia. In 1958, Aflac.com introduced a new insurance policy for cancer patients.
Aflac.com - Health Insurance Policies
Aflac.com has more than 40 million policyholders worldwide. The products of Aflac.com allow their clients to get immediate cash at the time of any financial problems arising, due to a medical event. Aflac.com is also one of the insurance companies in Japan providing individual insurance policies.
Policies Offered by Aflac.com
Several policies are offered by Aflac.com which include accident, dental, cancer/specified disease, hospital confinement indemnity, life, long term care, short-term disability insurance, and more.
- Accidents cannot be prevented by AFLAC, but, it does help an individual or their family to be ready to meet any medical expenses. Expenses related to an accidental injury and payments to travel are mainly covered by Aflac.com.
- The Hospital Confinement Policy of Aflac.com can help to control the costs to a client as a result of hospital confinement.
- Aflac.com makes trips to the dentist less burdensome to your pocket. The Aflac.com dental policy offers preventive, basic and major dental benefits.
- Hospital Confinement Sickness Indemnity - The Aflac.com sickness indemnity policy helps an individual who is undergoing diagnostic tests, doctor visits and surgeries.
- The Aflac.com Hospital Intensive Care policy helps those families who have a member in an intensive care unit
- The Aflac.com Care Assists policy helps an individual to reduce the impact of missing the work on their finances, due to not attending work as a result of taking care of a family member.
Recognition for Aflac.com
Aflac.com or the American Family Life Assurance Company beneath the symbol AFL, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Aflac.com has been Fortune magazine's "America’s Most Admired Companies" for seven consecutive years. It has also been recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work For in America”.
Address for Aflac.com
- 1947 Wynnton Rd.
- Columbus, GA 31999 US
Contact for Aflac.com
- Tel: 1-800-99-AFLAC
- Customer Service:(800) 992-3522
- You can find more details on how to contact Aflac.com here.