edit Aroha New Zealand Tours
More and more, travellers want to connect in a more personal way when they visit new countries such as New Zealand. People increasingly value independence, luxury, setting their own pace and enjoying exclusive holidays and authentic cultures when travelling.
Aroha New Zealand Tours customize private guided tours for the independent traveler. We create superior luxury vacation packages for the independent traveler and exclusive family holidays. Our accommodations are all ”handpicked” and we offer you only the best and most suitable stay for your vacation. We recommend and chose activities that we believe will enhance your New Zealand experience. You will be accompanied throughout your visit by an experienced and trained Aroha NZ Tour guide.
Aroha New Zealand Tours makes it possible for you see New Zealand through the eyes of a New Zealander. You will be able to share some of the best kept secrets of the country with us. We can show you where to eat, what to see and where to shop.
You will truly have a real Kiwi experience as it is not only the beauty of the country but also the warmth of the locals that makes a New Zealand Tour so unique.
Read More: Aroha Tours
edit View a sample of our Fascinating Tours
Your 14 Day Tour starts with a relaxing sightseeing tour of Auckland, a chance to explore the CBD and outer area's of the city, taking in the spectacular harbour views of the Waitemata from Auckland's illustrious waterfront...
Day 2: Auckland-Coromandel. Your tour this day takes you to the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula. We will pass through the historic gold mining town of Thames.
Day 3: Coromandel-Bay of Plenty/Maketu. Your tour will take you through the eastern North Island region of the Bay of Plenty, an area with a consistent mild climate level which is ideal for farming, the Bay of Plenty is also famous for its fruit crops and vineyards. We stay at the Bay of Plenty's Maketu Beach, a unique spot off the beaten track in a classic little seaside village only 15 to 30 minutes to Rotorua and the Mount. Walk the Maketu beach or go swimming.
Day 4: Bay of Plenty/Maketu-Taupo. Your tour arrives in the geothermal capital of Rotorua around midday. Stopping off for a visit to the world-renowned 'NZ Maori Arts and Crafts' and 'Geothermal' centre located in what is known as 'Whakarewarewa'. Here you will see the world famous Pohutu Geyser, the largest such geyser in New Zealand.
Read More: 14 Day Sightseeing Tour
This is just one of our fascinating tours. We are specialized in custom made tours for the desiring traveler. Each tour package will be tailored to your specific needs. Individual choices of accommodation style and the amount of activities you anticipate in will reflect on the general overall cost of the tour.
You've seen the astonishing 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy or read Tolkien's books! You've dreamed about Middle Earth and now you want to see where it all happened! Combine the 'Lord of the Rings' film locations with some of the best sights that New Zealand has to offer. Middle Earth is in New Zealand! Visit with us the stunning landscapes that play a main role in this imaginary movie.
See more amazing photos of New Zealand: Image Gallery
Aroha New Zealand Tours is committed to sustainable business practices, which conserve the physical and social/cultural environment. The natural environment such as ecosystems, biodiversity and native flora and fauna are important to New Zealand and to the tourism industry. To use these resources in a sustainable manner will ensure their protection into the future.
edit Read what our Clients say:
- We had a great time in New Zealand with you and would definitely recommend you. Thanks so much! E.H. - Singapore
- Thanks for our New Zealand vacation - It was great!!! R.G. - USA
- Wir hatten eine wunderbare Zeit in Neuseeland. K.M & S.H. - Germany
- Veronika loves & understands New Zealand. She also understands her clients' needs well...an outstanding holiday. Krishnan family - India
- 'The Rotorua/Taupo Rift'. What the world looked like when it was born. R.S. -USA
- 7 days North Island tour... We rate this journey as a Big Five!!! D.C. - Hong Kong
edit Contact Us
- Aroha New Zealand Tours
- Phone/Fax: + 64 7 377 4884
- International Mobile: +64 9 21 890 611
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
- Learn more about New Zealand: wikitravel New Zealand
- Alexa: ArohaTours.co.nz
- WHOIS for ArohaTours.co.nz
edit AboutUs Featured Wiki Page
| || |
Featured Text -- Beyond being a place for information about a website or company, an AboutUs WikiPage is an opportunity for the community to review products and services that they've used, providing a place for prospective clients to get first-hand advice and critiques. And for those who've had great (or even negative) experience with a specific company or website, we warmly invite you to leave your own "community review" of the products/services you received to help educate others. Below are just a few WikiPages that have added testimonials or customer reviews to help round out their information:
More than just a basic WikiPage, the one for ArohaTours.co.nz provides an opportunity to read both about New Zealand and also sample the tour packages offered by Aroha New Zealand Tours, which specializes in providing vacationers with a real Kiwi experience of the land recently shown off in the "Lord of the Rings" movies. The Aroha Tours testimonials section includes notes from six happy travelers with their experiences. (View Comments)
Beyond having a couple of great customer testimonials, the WikiPage for 3HoundDesign.com is chock full of great information and examples of the website design, logos, illustrations and more that this design company produces. (View Comments)
For those in the market for a direct mail advertising and marketing campaign, be sure to take a look at the WikiPage for OnTimeMailingServices.com. This company offers ten years of experience in specialty mailings, printing, and other mailing services. (View Comments)
edit Congratulations on being a Featured Page
I was privileged to help build this page and in doing so to meet (by email) the owners of the site and the business and wow, I am so impressed. Their business is amazing and the service they offer is everything that customer testimonials say. Even though I live in New Zealand I'm looking forward to going on a tour with ArohaTours one day soon. User:Di | talk
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
ArohaTours.co.nz Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Warning: The title tag for this page is too long. It should be 70 characters or less, including spaces.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “New Zealand Luxury tours, custom vacations, escorted travel, tailored holidays”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Warning: This page has more than one H1 heading. It should have just one.
- Warning: The H1 heading on this page is too long. It should have no more than 70 characters, including spaces.
- Warning: The H1 heading for this page is too long. It should have no more than 10 words.
- H1 headings for this site's home page:
- “luxury personalised tours & private guided custom travel Aroha – Meaning “Love” in the Maori language (New Zealand’s indigenous people) can be expressed in many ways; it can be directed by way of a spoken word, such as gifting (“koha”) hospitality, or as a term of endearment. Aroha Luxury New Zealand Tours reflects this sentiment in all it does. And, you will fall in love with “N.Zed” when you experience the warm and intimate landscape and culture! We know how to show you the best this country has to offer and guarantee you will be more than pleased with choosing our tour company. ArohaTours takes pride in its ability to really listen to your needs and consider you, the client, our most precious resource. Taking care of you... * This is the first step. Browse through our website, contact us and we’ll get the ball rolling. It’s a pleasure planning your trip as our correspondence unfolds. We’ll do all the footwork right down to the smallest detail! No worries. * We have the most exquisite tour plans, distinctive properties, and tried and trusted suppliers to create your perfect holiday. Your journey is well organized before you even land so there are no disappointments! Our track record speaks for itself—from High Court Judges to Foreign Ambassadors, entrepreneurs, travel enthusiasts or honeymoon couples; Aroha Luxury New Zealand Tours has an outstanding reputation the world over. *No problems…no matter how big or small, your personal preferences are easily met. This includes your nutritional, medical, budgetary, on-going business needs or otherwise. You’re safe in our hands. *The sky is the limit depending on your mood for adventure and/or style of travel. *We’re very fortunate to share privileged access to some of New Zealand’s best hidden treasures. *Aroha Luxury New Zealand Tours understands the art of travelling. We take an intelligent, like-minded approach to our guest’s wishes. As a Leading Luxury Holiday Specialist… Aroha embraces the sense of freedom and individuality travellers desire. Whether it’s just relaxing, site-seeing, lodging at an exclusive accommodation, participating in unique adventures, or finding tranquillity in our stunning scenery-- our exclusive and custom designed luxury tours are the perfect choice. Our Professional Travel Team ...makes it possible for you to see New Zealand through the eyes of a New Zealander. We’re pleased to introduce you to our Kiwi cuisine, guide you to our special places, and reveal some rather savvy shopping tips! You will truly have a real Kiwi experience, as it is not only the beauty of the country, but the warmth of the locals which makes an Aroha Luxury New Zealand Tours so wonderful. Read more...”
- “Tour Videos”
ArohaTours.co.nz in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Top travel operator offering exceptional tour services and luxury private travel in New Zealand. Book a dream vacation, experience an unforgettable holiday.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.ArohaTours.co.nz or ArohaTours.co.nz. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
We don't have this information for this site. Please refresh the report for more information.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||0|
|value for Dmoz||0|
|value for Google Groups||1|
|value for Yahoo Answers||0|
Below we show domains that redirect to ArohaTours.co.nz.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of ArohaTours.co.nz
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of ArohaTours.co.nz.
Domains that redirect to a page within ArohaTours.co.nz
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within ArohaTours.co.nz.