BehindTheBrick.com The place where to discuss everything about LEGOLAND Florida
The Behind the Brick website is divided into three main sections, each with a separate purpose.
LEGOLAND Florida General Informational Pages
Park Information - Contains useful information on general topics such as:
- Character Meet & Greet - Times and Locations
- Parking Prices
- Dining - Food descriptions and prices with locations.
- Guest Services
- Annual Pass Center
- Annual Pass Comparison
- Directions to LEGOLAND Florida
- LEGOLAND Florida Tips and Tricks
- All LEGOLAND Park - Details about the other 8 LEGOLAND Theme Parks from around the world.
- LEGOLAND Florida Image Galleries
- LEGOLAND Florida FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about the park.
Attractions - This section has the details to each of the 13 separate areas of the park including rides and shows.
- The Beginning Attractions
- Fun Town Attractions
- DUPLO Village Attractions (currently under construction, soon to be renamed DUPLO Valley)
- World of Chima Attractions
- Miniland USA Attractions
- Land of Adventure Attractions
- LEGO Kingdoms Attractions
- LEGO City Attractions
- LEGO Technic Attractions
- Imagination Zone Attractions
- Pirates’ Cove Attractions
- Cypress Gardens
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park
- Ride Height Restrictions - A list of all ride height restrictions in the park.
LEGOLAND Florida Blog
LEGOLAND Florida Blog posts the latest updated news and information about LEGOLAND Florida. When news breaks about LEGOLAND Florida then you can find it on the Blog.
The comments are purposely disabled on the individual posts to encourage people to use the LEGOLAND Florida Forums. At the bottom of each post there is a link for that post in the forums.
LEGOLAND Florida Forums
In the LEGOLAND Florida Forums anyone can ask questions about LEGOLAND Florida. This active community is always answering and talking about new rides or shows or places to eat inside and outside the park. People are also encouraged to write about their trip experience in the Trip Reports section in the forums.