edit Do You Need A Break?
edit View Entertaining Videos
The main page of this website contains the coolest videos of the day. These are fresh videos, and you can read about their content in the brief presentation that is displayed near each video. If you want to see the most viewed videos, click on the top bar. Check out the Just Submitted section, which features the freshest videos uploaded by Break.com members. The Most Discussed videos are those uploads that have raised interest and discussions. These videos are organized in daily, weekly and monthly sections. The Top Rated section will also keep you entertained. Search for a certain video using the search engine on the top of the page. You can even search for the video of your friends if you introduce some relevant keywords in the space given.
edit Break Picture Galleries
The Pics galleries are divided into several themes, each having an individual name and description of its contents. Do you want funny stuff, hot chicks, bad tats or pics with babies? Choose more funny pictures by clicking on the top of the right hand side of this section.
edit Cool Stuff
Access this part of the website when you want to play some interesting games. Choose to play Sudoku, Bubble Maze, Bighouse Beatdown Game, KaBoom or Save The World. The rules of the game are displayed next to each game, and there is a rating of the game done by Break players, so as to get an idea about how cool the game is.
edit Share Videos
Do you have anything to share with the viewers of Break.com. You can upload your funniest videos on this website, that will host them and make them available for all the visitors interested. You can place these videos on your Personal Break Page and email all your friends to take a look.
edit Get Paid
if you have uploaded an original video and this appears on the Break.com homepage, you are a winner. You get $400 just for sharing your video. Even if your video appears only in the website’s gallery, you still get $25, which is not bad at all, especially is you like to send lots of videos on a monthly basis. All you need to do is register on this site and send your coolest videos.
edit Breaking News
On the right hand side of this website you will be able to find Breaking news on Break.com, the girl of the day and lots other entertaining news. All in all, Break.com is a suitable place to look for videos, be they funny, strange or hot. In addition, you can also see pics and play online games. And it’s all there for you for free. So, take a break on Break.com.
- 8750 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 300 E
- Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Phone: 310 360 4141
- Fax: 310 360 5911
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
10 Dec. 2006
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
Break.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- Warning: The title tag should not include the website’s domain name.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Funny Videos, Funny Clips & Funny Pictures | Break.com”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Warning: This page has more than one H1 heading. It should have just one.
- Warning: The H1 heading on this page is too long. It should have no more than 70 characters, including spaces.
- Warning: The H1 heading for this page is too long. It should have no more than 10 words.
- H1 headings for this site's home page:
- “Teacher Owns Student In Dance-off 149,874”
- “Speeding Car Slams Into Pedestrian 30,065”
- “The Hilarious Fake Head Scare Prank 23,695”
- “Extreme Biking On The Edge Of A Cliff 72,923”
- “How To Pick Up Chicks At The Gym 32,292”
- “Cannonball + Frozen Pool = Fail 214,835”
- “Sneaky Girl Tapes Friend's Kitchen Booty Dance 6 hours ago 60,726”
- “Top 10 Odd-Sexy Costumes #10 - Mario And Luigi 9 hours ago 173,116”
- “Getting A Man In A Raptor - Awesome Jurassic Park Effects 10 hours ago 14,714”
- “Break Picture Gallery: October 22nd, 2012 Edition 10 hours ago 615,239”
- “Mr. Newt’s Wild, Awful Ride 12 hours ago 16,311”
- “Welcome to Explosions 101 12 hours ago 22,802”
- “11 Dogs with Irresponsible Owners 15 hours ago 172,182”
- “More Annoying Than Walmart Scooters Yesterday 61,466”
- “The Most Insane Crash You'll See Today Yesterday 168,428”
- “NFL Match-Up: Week Seven Oct. 20, 2012 285,944”
- “Popular Galleries”
- “NFL Match-Up: Week Seven 285,944”
- “College Football Match-Up: Week Eight 387,393”
- “11 Treasures Found at Goodwill 418,952”
- “10 Breakfasts of Champions 368,397”
- “Activity Feed”
- “Break Presents”
- “Speakeasy: Zach Galifianakis Goes To Broadway”
- “Honest Trailers: The Hunger Games”
- “Most Awesome: Almost Olympians”
- “Most Popular”
- “Worst Shopping Run Ever”
- “Reporter's Skirt Wasn't Ready For Air”
- “Least Successful Prison Break Ever”
- “Sinister - Red Band Trailer”
- “Cannonball + Frozen Pool = Fail”
- “Couple Escape From Police Custody”
- “Channel Guide”
- “Bizarre & Amazing”
- “Sneaky Girl Tapes Friend's Kitchen Booty Dance”
- “Pranks & Fails”
- “The Hilarious Fake Head Scare Prank”
- “Super Funny Videos”
- “How To Pick Up Chicks At The Gym”
- “All The Animals”
- “Mr. Newt’s Wild, Awful Ride”
- “How To Pick Up Ladies At The Gym”
- “Trailers & Clips”
- “Tom F#&king Hanks Drops F-Bomb On Live TV”
- “Twin Toddlers Struggle To Stay Awake And Eat Spaghetti”
- “Max Talbot visits Ubisoft -- Assassin's Creed III”
- “Action Unleashed”
- “Las Plagas - Organisms of War: The Licker”
- “Trending Topics”
- “Good Stuff”
- “Other Good Stuff”
- “Other Networks”
- “Also Available On”
- “Follow Us”
Break.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Watch funny videos and video clips at Break.com. Our editors find the best funny videos, clips and pictures for you to watch right now.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.Break.com or Break.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Good: Your website resides at www.Break.com, and Break.com is permanently redirected to it.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to Break.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of Break.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.