Cellular-Blowout.com Offers cell phones & accessories for all major brands
Cell Phone Accessories Cell Phones and iPod Accessories | Cellular Blowout
Offering discounted cell phone accessories, unlocked cell phones, iPod accessories including faceplates & cell phone covers, chargers, batteries, cases, antennas, data cables, software, bluetooth, clips, holsters and wireless headsets for Nokia, Motorola, RAZR V3, LG, Sony Ericsson, Audiovox, Palm Treo 600 650 Treo 700w Accessories, Blackberry, Bluetooth, Samsung, NEC, Nextel, Sanyo, Siemens, Kyocera, Apple iPod Accessories, Virgin Mobile, and many other popular brands.
- 29399 Agoura Rd., Ste 103
- Agoura Hills CA 91301 US
- Cellular blowout has not filled my order and will not respond to any emails or phone calls. I have made many requests for my unfulfilled order to be refunded or replaced with no response in over two months. I do not recommend this buisness to other people. T. Dale Oct. 8 2007.
- No one will answer my calls at this number. No one will return messages left at this number. The company has not completed my order in three months. The company and its representatives are unreachable at any of the contact information.
- No one has filled my order in over a month. I ordered a phone for my son for christmas and it is now 1/9/08 and no phone recieved. They did however charge my credit card. I also do not recommend this buisness to other people. B.anderson 1/9/08
- Alexa: Cellular-Blowout.com
Add your constructive feedback or review for Cellular-Blowout.com
Tigerlily78's Comments on Cellular-Blowout.com
- Tigerlily78 (frustrated) : Made an order 5-7-08, it was said to be back ordered and it was charged to my credit card account. I decide to cancel my order cause it took too long and seemed like it was a shady company. I received an email from their customer service that I would get my refund on my next credit card statement, which never happened. I made several attempts to contact them, but they never returned my calls or emails. This company is a fraud I'm surprised they are still in business with all the complaints I'm seeing online about them. 23:43, 14 October 2008 (PDT)
CAdeas's Comments on Cellular-Blowout.com
- CAdeas (frustrated) : Same thing that I have been reading about happened to me. I ordered my phone January 6th. Waited for a tracking number and finally 4 days later emailed them because it was supposed to ship out within 3 days. I didn't get a response so I started looking for a phone number to call them (it has now been 7 days since the order) While I was googling them looking for a phone number I found this site and realized what happened. I had already started suspecting it, but thanks to this website I can start dealing with the problem way sooner then everyone else had to because I know what is going on. I emailed the owner at this email adress I found: email@example.com telling him I knew what had happened and planned to just sue him if I didn't get a full refund in the next week. I am still waiting for a reply to find out if it will be that easy or if I will have to take them to court. but thank you everyone else for all this information. Saved me a lot of time waiting. Good luck to anyone else who is dealing with this, and anyone lucky enough to read this before they order...do NOT order from cellular-blowout.com Mon Jan 12 21:46:05 UTC 2009
- CAdeas's reply : also call the number +18188891789 extention 203. this will send you to the owner who you can then leave messages with. I got this information from another website with reviews. Someone else got a hold of them finally through using that number and extension Mon Jan 12 21:52:30 UTC 2009
Tareq Abujabr's Comments on Cellular-Blowout.com
- Tareq Abujabr (frustrated) : Tedy. I also purchase a cellphone a case a battery charger,hoping to have it delivered by Valentine's. Think twice I'v been waiting almost one month,back and forth electronic messages. I dont recomend it it's hazardus. to your bank account. T Sat Feb 21 04:04:24 UTC 2009
Karita Bell's Comments on Cellular-Blowout.com
- Karita Bell (frustrated) : I had order a phone that stated "in stock" on the website over 5 weeks ago. After a week, I received an email that said the company was doing its best to fill the order and that there was a delay. I decided to cancel the order because I really needed the product right away. Through the website (seems the only way you can contact anyone)I canceled the order and received a response that my order had been canceled and I should receive my refund 10-14 days later. I waited 15 days and proceeded to leave a message on the site again. The response was that it had not been submitted yet and the message would be given to the credit manager. Well, now I still don't have my refund and you can never reach anyone on the phone, just a recording that says to visit the website. I am not please with the service whatsoever and after this experience, I am leery about purchasing items in the is fashion. Going forward, I will do my homework and background checks for that particular company before doing business with them. I am considering taking legal actions if I don't receive my refund in the next week. Sat Mar 07 16:42:49 UTC 2009