College Baseball Camps - NCAA Division 1 School Programs
Excerpted from the website:
- NCAA Division I Baseball Camps!
- Finding the right camp is so simple and registration is fast and easy. Click on a school's 'details' link to learn more about their camp's or on the 'Register' link to sign-up.
- 3111 N. Manor Dr E
- Phoenix AZ 85014 US
edit Additional Information
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
CollegeBaseballCamps.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “College Baseball Camps - NCAA Baseball Camps & Showcases Nationwide”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Warning: This page has more than one H1 heading. It should have just one.
- H1 headings for this site's home page:
- “Welcome to College Baseball Camps”
- “Auburn University (AL) - Tigers -”
- “Mike Martin Baseball School - Seminoles -”
- “Arizona State University - Sun Devils -”
- “University of South Carolina - Gamecocks -”
- “Jim Morris Baseball Camps - Hurricanes -”
- “University of Alabama - Crimson Tide -”
- “Rice University (TX) - Owls -”
- “University of Virginia - Cavaliers -”
- “Cal State Fullerton (CA) - Titans -”
- “DeMarini Top96 Clinics (U.S) - Top96 Deposit -”
- “University of Texas - Longhorns -”
- “Long Beach State (CA) - Dirtbags -”
- “UC Irvine (CA) - Anteaters -”
- “Univ. of Southern California - Trojans -”
- “Vanderbilt University (TN) - Commodores -”
- “Big 3 of the West - Showcase -”
- “East Carolina Univ. (NC) - Pirates -”
- “USA Baseball - Championship Camps -”
- “US Sports Camps | Nike Baseball Camps”
- “North Carolina State - Wolfpack -”
- “San Diego State U. (CA) - Aztecs -”
- “University of Washington - Huskies -”
- “Pepperdine University (CA) - Waves -”
- “UC Riverside (CA) - Highlanders -”
- “Florida Atlantic University - Owls -”
- “Tulane University (LA) - Green Wave -”
- “University of Maryland - Terrapins -”
- “Wake Forest Univ. (NC) - Demon Deacons -”
- “Cal State Northridge (CA) - Matadors -”
- “UC Santa Barbara (CA) - Gauchos -”
- “Duke University (NC) - Blue Devils -”
- “Western Carolina Univ. (NC) - Catamounts -”
- “George Mason Univ. (VA) - Patriots -”
- “Texas Tech University - Red Raiders -”
- “Wichita State Univ. (KS) - Shockers -”
- “Univ. of Nevada Las Vegas - Rebels -”
- “Troy University (AL) - Trojans -”
- “Rider University (NJ) - Broncs -”
- “U of Louisiana at Monroe - Warhawks -”
- “University of Toledo (OH) - Rockets -”
- “College of Charleston (SC) - Cougars -”
- “Oakland University (MI) - Grizzlies -”
- “Illinois State University - RedBirds -”
- “Saint Peter's College (NJ) - Peacocks -”
- “Florida Gulf Coast Univ. - Eagles -”
- “Sacramento State (CA) - Hornets -”
- “U. Maryland Eastern Shore - Hawks -”
- “Bethune-Cookman Univ (FL) - Wildcats -”
- “Pacific (CA) - Tigers -”
- “Sacred Heart Univ. (CT) - Pioneers -”
- “Gonzaga University (Wa) - Bulldogs -”
- “Brown University (RI) - Bears -”
- “University of Massachusetts - Minuteman -”
- “St. John's University (NY) - Red Storm -”
- “UC Davis (CA) - Aggies -”
- “Lipscomb University (TN) - Bison -”
- “Univ. of Pittsburgh (PA) - Panthers -”
- “Mid-America Baseball Camps”
- “Coastal Carolina Univ. (SC) - Chanticleers -”
- “Mark Scalf Baseball Camps - Seahawks -”
- “Wright State Univ. (OH) - Raiders -”
- “Seton Hall University (NJ) - Pirates -”
- “Georgia State University - Panthers -”
- “Southeast Missouri State - Redhawks -”
- “Western Kentucky Univ. - Hilltoppers -”
- “William & Mary (Va) - Tribe -”
- “High Point University (NC) - Panthers -”
- “University of Rhode Island - Rams -”
- “Villanova University (PA) - Wildcats -”
- “Bradley University (IL) - Braves -”
- “Stetson University (FL) - Hatters -”
- “Niagara University (NY) - Purple Eagles -”
- “Georgia Southern University - Eagles -”
- “Davidson College (NC) - Wildcats -”
- “UT Arlington (TX) - Mavericks -”
- “Jacksonville University (FL) - Dolphins -”
- “Hofstra University (NY) - Pride -”
- “Stony Brook University (NY) - Seawolves -”
- “Santa Clara University (CA) - Broncos -”
- “Radford University (Va) - Highlanders -”
- “CSU Bakersfield (CA) - Roadrunners -”
- “Bison Baseball Camps (PA) - Bison -”
- “U. of San Francisco (CA) - Dons -”
- “Central Michigan University - Chippewas -”
- “Lafayette College (PA) - Leopards -”
- “Birmingham-Southern (AL) - Panthers -”
- “James Madison Univ. (VA) - Dukes -”
- “Cal State Monterey Bay - Otters -”
- “University of Arizona - Wildcats -”
- “NCAA Division I”
- “NCAA Division II”
- “NCAA Division III”
- “Junior College”
- “Baseball Showcases”
- “Frequently Asked Questions”
CollegeBaseballCamps.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Information and online registration for college-based youth baseball camp and training programs across the USA.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.CollegeBaseballCamps.com or CollegeBaseballCamps.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
We don't have this information for this site. Please refresh the report for more information.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to CollegeBaseballCamps.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of CollegeBaseballCamps.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of CollegeBaseballCamps.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within CollegeBaseballCamps.com
Get people to a specific web page
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/canes
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=224&src=CBC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=221&CFID=1223817&CFTOKEN=30826193
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=193&src=CBC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/uva
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/sotexas
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/SOCAL
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=280&src=CBC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=228&src=CBC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=172&src=CBC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=111&CFID=987536&CFTOKEN=36784867
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/stars
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/sofla
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/NIC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/NIC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/greatlakes
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/eaters
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/calendar.cfm?ID=315&src=CBC
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/UW
- redirects to: http://collegebaseballcamps.com/SU