Visit this website
edit Email Blast Flyer
EmailBlastFlyer.com custom designs flyers specifically for direct email marketing campaigns, manages the email address list for the campaigns, and delivers the marketing results for each campaign. In every email marketing campaign, we take great care to balance the flyer design with text, images, and trackable URL weblinks while respecting the flyer hotspot and maintaining a high level of respect to both our clients and their recipients in the complicated world of what is considered spam. In addition, we build mini-web pages to accompany the flyer campaign when necessary. These mini-web pages provide a great place to allow your recipients to download PDF documents, fill out forms, and see videos. These mini-web pages offer an interim step between having your web designer update your main website and losing your recipient on YouTube or some other broad internet presence. Our service is great for real estate agents, consulting firms, any company just emerging, new products, sale prices, meetings... even weddings and other special occasions.
EmailBlastFlyer is a service provided by Isabel Smith Art and Design which is a full service digital and traditional art company. Isabel Smith Art and Design specializes in web and graphic-to-print design (logos, brochures, business cards, rack cards), including illustrations (maps, pen and ink drawings) and calligraphy (custom designed cards, envelope addressing). Call us at (850) 244-7353 for a free phone consultation.
All flyers designed have these standard features. These are:
- Your email address is in ‘From’ box
- “Add Us to Your Address Book” tutorial link
- Opt-out unsubscribe area at the bottom of each flyer
- Immediate unsubscriber update to client's email list
- All website URL links in the flyer are trackible so you know what your recipients are specifically interested in
- No templates used - All custom designed so you stand out
- Help provided in comsposing an effective subject line so client's emails are less likely to be blocked by spam filters
- To blast your email blast flyer, a bulk email host service provider is used, not a web site host service provider or an email browser. We have standing relationships with all ISP servers to further ensure compliance of the email blast flyers we send have all possible advantages to be received by your recipients. We have good Spam Assassin ratings on all our flyers!
- Your contact information is on each flyer: name, company name, company address, phone/cell/mobile numbers, web sites and email address(s).
- Email Blast Flyer sets up and maintains the client's email list for free. This includes merging new lists with the original lists and deleting unsubscribers and duplicate email addresses, as well as setting up segmented lists.
- The client's email list is returned after each blast for the client's records and future use
- We also provide a marketing report of how many flyers were sent, how many were opened, and who clicked on each URL weblink in your email blast flyer.
- We help develop marketing campaigns, develop mini-web pages for Adobe PDF document downloads, forms, and posting videos.
edit Examples of Flyers Designed
EmailBlastFlyer.com creates custom designed email blast flyers (no templates) and manages bulk email address lists and delivery for you. After we blast your email flyer, we provide detailed marketing results of the mailing. We return your updated email address list to you. You see each flyer before it is sent(blasted).
www.EmailBlastFlyer.com is service of Isabel Smith Art and Design - a full service graphic and web design studio at www.isabelsmith.com.
- Call: 850-244-7353 for a Free Consultation or
- Email: for more detailed direct email marketing information and visit us online at www.emailblastflyer.com
edit Customer Testimonials
—Nivek Services, Inc.– The Catastrophe Specialists
edit Additional Information
- Visit the Email Blast Flyer Blog
edit Related Domains
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
EmailBlastFlyer.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Email Flyer | Direct Email Marketing | Email Flyer Design”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Problem: This web page does not have an H1 heading. It should have one.
EmailBlastFlyer.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Custom Email Flyers, Direct Email Marketing & Email Flyer Design. We do all the work and you get effective leads for pennies per flyer.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.EmailBlastFlyer.com or EmailBlastFlyer.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Problem: Your website resides at both www.EmailBlastFlyer.com and EmailBlastFlyer.com. You should permanently redirect one to the other, using a 301 redirect.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
|value for Quantcast||Not Available|
|value for Compete||Not Available|
|value for Alexa||Not Available|
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||Not Available|
|value for Bing||Not Available|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||0|
|value for Dmoz||0|
|value for Google Groups||6|
|value for Yahoo Answers||0|
Below we show domains that redirect to EmailBlastFlyer.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of EmailBlastFlyer.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of EmailBlastFlyer.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within EmailBlastFlyer.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within EmailBlastFlyer.com.