FDA.gov is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Official FDA page. Describes FDA's public health mission and how the agency assures the safety and effectiveness of a range of products.
The FDA regulates:
- Food / Cosmetics - Center for Food Satefy and Applied Nutrition
- Drugs - Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Medical Devices and Radiation-Emitting Products - Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Biologics - Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
- Animal Feed and Drugs - Center for Veterinary Medicine
- Combination Products - Office of Combination Products
In 2006, FDA commemorates the 100th anniversary of its founding law, the 1906 Pure Food and Drugs Act. FDA is the oldest consumer protection agency in the nation.
- 5600 Fishers Lane
- Rockville, MD 20857-001 US
- US Health & Human Svc Dept
- +1 888 INFO FDA (1-888-463-6332)
- Alexa: Fda.gov