edit Free Book Zone
Welcome to Free Book Zone - Engineering, Technical, Medical, Maths, Physics eBooks
Excerpted from the website description:
- Welcome to http://www.freebookzone.com, a website titling Welcome to Free Collection of Online Books. This is a website which provides a lot of collection of ebooks in the format pdf/html/txt both compressed using zip or rar. Some are available ready made. And the attracting thing is that, all the collection are available for free. I have grouped this website under the titles Operating Systems, Java technologies, Programming Languages, Hardware, Microsoft Technologies, Computer Science, Database, Network, Web Programming, Web Technologies, Internet, Software Engineering, XML, and Miscellaneous. All the above are under Technical Section. In the non-technical section, you can find books on Physics, Biology and Chemistry, Mathematics, Islamic, English Novels etc. Under OS section, you can find Linux, Unix, Solaris, Windows, Embedded and RT (Real Time) and some other OS theory books. Under java, you can browse Java Language, Java Micro Edition, Java Enterprise Edition, Advanced Java, Java UI (User Interface), Java Networking, Java Tools, Under Programming Languages, C, Assembly Language, Java, C++, Perl, COBOL, Scripting Languages, Other Languages. Under Computer Hardware, you can find Hardware, Microprocessors, Device Drivers, Logic & Hardware Design and Peripherals and a lot of ebooks on all technical / non technical / medical stuffs. Books are in pdf/html. Its easy to navigate around and is search able. The recent addition is the introduction of Amazon shopping. Now after reading you can purchase a book from amazon
edit Additional Information
edit Community Reviews
C dis page for live reviews: http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/www.freebookzone.com/
- posted by Anonymous on Nov 10, 2006, 2:52 pm
edit External Links
edit Related Domains
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
FreeBookZone.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Warning: The title tag for this page is too long. It should be 70 characters or less, including spaces.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Welcome to Free Book Zone - Engineering, Technical, Medical, Maths, Physics eBooks”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Problem: This web page does not have an H1 heading. It should have one.
FreeBookZone.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
FreeBookzone list and allows you to download, read online, share or print free engineering, computer science, technical, non-technical books, programming man...
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.FreeBookZone.com or FreeBookZone.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
We don't have this information for this site. Please refresh the report for more information.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to FreeBookZone.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of FreeBookZone.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of FreeBookZone.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within FreeBookZone.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within FreeBookZone.com.