Galoor.com allows Business owners, Entrepreneurs and other experts to publish their high quality content for free and get exposure on our site, as well as many other properties across the web.
edit About Us
Galoor was started because we had an itch. We saw other "article directories" that were built in the 90's and early millenium and felt they were too stagnant and had no community behind them. We knew there was a lot missing from these directories, including high quality articles.
As Internet Marketers, we knew that these directories were promoting "Article Marketing" all wrong, regardless if that was what they believe in or not, by accepting sales pitches from companies, low-to-no-value articles, spun articles and even gibberish that made absolutely no sense. These were true content farms trying to make money through AdSense. Article Marketing had been dead for many years because of these sites.
edit What Makes us different?
We've always been big believers in cleaning up the web. There's far too much garbage out there and most content farms are some of the biggest problems of all. We want to change the way Article Marketing is done and help Business owners and Entrepreneurs get more leads and sales by actually providing value.
We're big believers in PROVIDING VALUE, which is something most websites fail to do. By getting Business owners to offer their expertise on subjects - we're allowing them to get real, targeted traffic to their websites and not accidental or curious clicks. These are useless, and so is submitting articles just for links.
While Galoor isn't a big directory, we prefer to do something our competitors won't...send the garbage content back where it belongs. We only accept high quality, valuable content that provides answers to questions and solves problems. As long as you stick to our guidelines, you should be fine!
edit Benefits of Galoor
The benefits of using our site is that you get:
- Authority - people want to pay money to Authorities in their field. Become the expert (perception or real) and you will be rewarded financially. High quality content helps you become an authority and will lead to more customers/clients.
- "Virality" - people love great content and they're willing to share answers and solutions with like-minded individuals who may have the same issues. By providing great content, you will get more likes, shares, tweets, etc. - which becomes more opportunities for more traffic to your website. Our Social sharing tools make this easy to do for your readers!
- Brand Recognition - make people aware of your brand without just selling. Give them what they want and they'll still be willing to pay you, all while continuing to come back to you down the road (return customers or long-term clients).
- Lead Generation - you're allowed to link to your website within your content (up to 2 links), which brings traffic to your website. But by having high quality, valuable content, you are practically forcing your readers to want to follow those links.
- Traffic - you'll get plenty of opportunities to get traffic back to your website. While we are still young, we still get a lot of traffic and we're seeing great conversion rates (to follow links). Give us a try and see why we're different!
edit Galoor.com - More Opportunities for Businesses
Our site is growing very fast and is complete with a growing community, too. Come check us out and find out what makes us so much different from other "article directories." Our FAQ has some answers for basic questions, but feel free to contact us here.
In the end, our main goal is to provide valuable content to our readers and build a great, high quality community. We're looking for great content providers who realize that they will get more leads to their website by providing great value. We also reward our best writers and feature them and their work. Read about Featured Authors.
You can keep up with our company here:
edit Socialize With Us!
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
A registrar manages the reservation for domain names. The registrar for this domain is eNom .
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
Galoor.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Galoor - Articles and more”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Problem: This web page does not have an H1 heading. It should have one.
Galoor.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Galoor.com allows Authors to publish their high quality content for free and get exposure on our site, as well as many other properties across the web. Give ...
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.Galoor.com or Galoor.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Good: Your website resides at www.Galoor.com, and Galoor.com is permanently redirected to it.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||Not Available|
|value for Bing||Not Available|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||0|
|value for Dmoz||0|
|value for Google Groups||0|
|value for Yahoo Answers||0|
Below we show domains that redirect to Galoor.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of Galoor.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of Galoor.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within Galoor.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within Galoor.com.