edit About Us
HomeNurse, Inc., based in Griffin, Georgia, is a leading provider of in-home skilled nursing, personal care attendants/aides, certified nursing assistants and companions/sitters. We specialize in providing 24/7 care for the catastrophically injured. We serve all Georgia counties and are licensed by the Georgia Department of Human Resources. We are also a certified Drug Free Work Place by the Georgia State Board of Workers Compensation.
Our Services – We provide the below home care services for private insurance and federally or state funded programs. Please see Programs for more information.
edit Companion/Sitter Services
We provide non-medical care, supervision and socialization to our clients , including:
- meal preparation
- shopping, errands
- bill paying
- escort to appointments
- visiting and reading
edit Personal Support Assistants (PSA)
Our Assistants provide personal care tasks such as assistance with:
- personal hygiene
- preparation of meals
- housekeeping tasks
- other activities of daily living
edit Skilled Nursing
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Treatments and procedures ordered by a physician to include drawing of blood, wound care, catheter change, injections, enemas, limited IV therapy, and tube feedings.
- Medication education and start-up to include reviewing current ordered medication and setting up dosages in pill bins according to physician's orders.
- Assessments to include reviewing the patient's current circumstances and making recommendations for equipment, personal care services, or other referral for other services.
- Monitor the client’s health care condition and teach family members/care givers in areas within the scope of nursing such as dietary practices, sanitation and use of emergency medical services.
We have staff that support the following languages:
- Phone: 770-227-5757
- Toll Free: 1-877-703-5757
- 2920 N. Expressway
- Griffin, Georgia 30224
edit Office Locations
- Griffin, Georgia
- Savannah, Georgia
- Calhoun, Georgia
- Gainesville, Georgia
- Lavonia, Georgia
edit Suggestion Box for Employees and Patients
- Please write your comments and suggestions here. Your feedback is important to us.
edit Patient Remarks
- No patient remarks yet.
edit Community Reviews
- The best provider of personal care attendants and certified nursing assistants in Georgia. Mother, Atlanta-Georgia
- August 2008 - State Board of Workers Compensation Annual Edcuation Seminar - Georgia - HomeNurse will be exhibiting.
edit Featured Page Nomination
edit HomeNurse.net featured discussion
- First nominated on 21:02, 7 February 2008 (PST)
- I reorganized the sections, but you can revert it if you didn't like it. I would recommend you to add some pictures, that's all this page needs to be a perfect candidate for a featured page. Cle Silva 09:41, 26 February 2008 (PST)
- Fixed map. Had to sperate it from contact because the extention for google maps does not like anything in there that is not an address. Also some minor fixes. --Sa'ad : msg me : email : 00:20, 28 February 2008 (PST)
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
A registrar manages the reservation for domain names. The registrar for this domain is Network Solutions .
Home Page Analysis
Our Home Page Analysis helps webmasters improve their websites. The report for this site will take a couple of minutes to generate, and the results will be public.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||0|
|value for Dmoz||0|
|value for Google Groups||0|
|value for Yahoo Answers||0|
Below we show domains that redirect to HomeNurse.net.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of HomeNurse.net
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of HomeNurse.net.