InfoDish.com is a reseller of Hughes Net; high speed satellite internet
Satellite InternetISPs (Internet Service Providers) are now using satellites for purposes which are a bit more innocuous. Satellites provide users with a broadband, high-speed internet connection which is always connected and is available in remote areas. So you can check your email even if you are in the African bush. Satellite Internet is many times faster than dial-up connections. It brings high-speed Internet to customers who live in areas where fiber, cable or DSL is not a viable option. All that is needed to receive the signal is a clear view of the southern sky. The system uses advanced two-way satellite technology to give customers a quick, consistent internet connection that is always on. There is no phone line needed so users are able to surf the internet and use the phone at the same time.
HuhgesNet delivers high-speed Internet access via a satellite connection. HughesNet is marketed globally by Hughes Network Systems, LLC., which is a leading provider of satellite Internet solutions for homes, businesses and government. For over 30 years the company has been delivering satellite products and services around the world and has pioneered the development of high-speed satellite internet.
Features include: the lack of annoying and often forgotten log-ins, a service that can be shared over multiple computers, large file download in minutes, and the system is compatible with Macintosh, Windows and Standard Networking. The systems are installed by trained professionals that meet the requirements of the FCC and HughesNet offers customers 24/7 technical support.
Are you tempted to switch to HughesNet? If you are, then visit InfoDish.com, an authorized reseller of HughesNet High-Speed Satellite Internet. You can also contact InfoDish.com via its toll free number, where you speak to a live operator in order to get expert HughesNet advice. InfoDish keeps up with all the latest HughesNet promotions and posts them on their site. Once ordered, no payment for services is required until the system is installed and activated. HughesNet will contact the customer to set up a convenient time for one of their professional installers to make a visit. Then there is nothing for their customers to do but sit back and enjoy all the wonderful benefits that come with HughesNet High-Speed Satellite Internet service.
HughesNet Satellite Internet has many benefits over other rival Internet Platforms. Some of the advantages include:
- Instant Internet access from the constant HughesNet satellite connection
- Shared access over multiple computers
- No annoying Dial-up or Login
- Faster browsing through Broadband Internet
- Download large files in a matter of minutes instead of hours
- Constant stream of Internet music and videos
- No more missed calls due to occupied lines
Packages & Plans
InfoDish.com offers 3 different plans of Hughes Satellite Internet for both home and business users. The plans range in speed from 1,000 Kbps download and 128 Kbps upload for the basic home systems and up to 5,000 Kbps download and 300 Kbps upload for the premium business system. All systems come with the option to either purchase the equipment or to lease it. The lease option includes free standard installation and costs only $99.00 to get started. For those who choose to purchase their system instead, the cost for the system is $299.98 after a $100.00 mail in rebate.
For more information on packages and plans click on the following links:
For more testimonials click here
NickBurrus's Comments on InfoDish.com
- NickBurrus (delighted) : I used HughesNet because my dad got it out in his home in the middle of nowhere. It was either dialup or HughesNet. It isn't the best for gaming, but amazingly fast for doing my average forum and AboutUs browsing! Thanks for providing a service to people in the middle of nowhere with fast access. . Warning to people considering this: 500 MB is a strict limit (which I had :[) so best not to use video sharing sites. :]. Tue Dec 16 20:24:10 UTC 2008
For more FAQs click here
View Larger Map
English and Spanish
- (A division of JDR Computer, inc.)
- 14111 Freeway Drive, Suite 300
- Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
- Toll Free Number: 1-800-956-0004