edit Social Media and Online Reputation Management Specialist
Blue Steel: because if you can't have fun with a portait picture, what's the point?
- Costa Mesa, California
- Leave me a message on my talk page
- Jon Barilone - LinkedIn Profile
- Twitter MicroBlog
- Jon Barilone - FriendFeed
- Jon Barilone - Naymz Profile
- Jon Barilone - YouTube Channel
- Jon Barilone - Facebook Profile
edit About Jon Barilone
Jon Barilone is a young professional working and living in Orange County, California. He has a varied professional background, ranging from freelance journalism to Marketing and is a skilled writer and editor.
I was born and raised in Riverside, California, where I attended Riverside Polytechnic High and Martin Luther King High. I was part of the first graduating class at King (a brand-new high school) and graduated with High Honors and National Honor Society distinction. I attended the prestigious private liberal arts university Claremont McKenna College and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English/Literature and a 3.4 GPA within my major.
Since graduation, I have had the following professional positions:
- Staff Writer for Entertainment Today
- Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Specialist at EnviroGuard
- Public Relations/Marketing Specialist, Copy Editor at DNP International
- Director of Online Reputation Management, Assistant Director of Content, Social Media Specialist at SEOP
- Social Media/SEO Content Writer at Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
I specialize in AP Style copy editing and writing, Social Media Optimization, marketing communications, and various PR-related services. I have some intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications, and intermediate-to-expert skills in most major Microsoft Office programs.
edit My Influence Us Comments
- Jon Barilone (delighted) : Personally, I really like Google's goal of consolidating information and making it readily available to the world. Their motto "Don't be evil" is a simple yet powerful message that reveals so much about the company's methodologies. Google's transparency is refreshing. Mon Dec 15 18:03:57 UTC 2008