Kepware is the world leader in communication software for automation and offers unique experience in both OPC and embedded device communications. Since its beginning in 1995, Kepware has focused on the development of communication drivers to automation controllers, I/O and field devices. Operating system support includes; Microsoft Windows Desktop, Server and Embedded (Windows CE and Windows NT/XP Embedded). Today, with over 100 communication protocols, and through the efforts of our direct sales, distribution and embedded partners, Kepware is the leading provider of communications with annual shipments exceeding 100,000 units.
Kepware's unique driver architecture combined with industry and third party vendor standards ensure Kepware's ability to deliver state of the art and ideal fit solutions for industry leading automation suppliers. Kepware genuine OPC software products are known worldwide for quality, reliability and ease of use. Our mission is to become the de facto standard for third party connectivity.
Kepware's responsiveness to customer needs and strong partnerships with other leading automation suppliers ensure that your next application will be a success. Ask around and you'll hear why automation professionals everywhere consider Kepware Technologies "Automation's Best Friend".
edit Additional Information
KEPServerEX OPC Server - Kepware's KEPServerEX OPC Server product suite is a single OPC server with over 100 available plug-in device drivers for a wide variety of PLCs, databases, and systems. KEPServerEX has become the industrial connectivity standard for automation professionals around the globe.
DataLogger Option for KEPServerEX - The DataLogger is an easy-to-configure application that logs data from an OPC server to any ODBC-compliant database. DataLogger's tight integration with the KEPServerEX OPC Server provides substantial, unique benefits such as simple installation, high-efficiency performance, and easy browsing of tags in the OPC browse space.
DX Link Option for KEPServerEX - OPC Data Exchange (DX) was designed to address the needs of Device-to-Device and Bus-to-Bus interoperability by applying the same technologies currently used by desktop applications at the device level. By adding OPC DA Client support to an existing OPC DA server we end up with a DX server that not only provides access to its data, but has the ability to gather data from other OPC DA enabled devices.
LinkMaster OPC Bridging Software - LinkMaster has the capabilities of both a "server" and a "client" application, allowing it to access, collect, organize, and link data from multiple OPC Servers. Additionally, LinkMaster is an OPC and DDE server allowing it to act as a bridge between legacy DDE systems and new OPC enabled applications.
RedundancyMaster OPC Redundancy Software - RedundancyMaster increases the reliability and availability of OPC data by allowing multiple OPC Servers to be configured into redundant pairs. These redundant OPC Server pairs seamlessly appear as a single OPC Server to any OPC Client application.
User Configurable (U-CON) Protocol Server - The U-CON Protocol Server enables you to quickly and easily develop communications drivers for nearly any serial device or Ethernet device. Designed as a driver plug-in, U-CON is completely integrated with Kepware's industry leading OPC Server KEPServerEX.
ClientAce OPC .NET Toolkit - Kepware's ClientAce OPC .NET Toolkit provides simple to use tools for developers wanting to build an OPC client application. ClientAce consists of two main parts: the DA Junction and the .NET API. The ClientAce DA Junction is a customized .NET control that enables a Visual Basic .NET or C# programmer to easily develop OPC Client applications that can access a variety of OPC Servers. The ClientAce .NET API provides users of languages such as C# and Visual Basic .NET with a simple, intuitive and optimized class library to quickly develop OPC client applications.
iSNMP OPC Server - The iSNMP OPC Server Suite provides operators with a real time view of the health of their Ethernet network devices, the overall Ethernet network traffic volume and overall Ethernet network status from within their HMI software environment.
- OPC Server KEPServerEX
- OPC User-Configurable Server
- OPC DDE Server KEPServerEX
- OPC Simulator Server KEPServerEX
- OPC ODBC Server KEPServerEX
- OPC Redundancy Master
- OPC LinkMaster
- OPC iSNMP Server (Network Monitoring)
- OPC DX
- OPC Server for Allen-Bradley Bulletin 900
- OPC Server for Allen-Bradley ControlLogix
- OPC Server for Allen-Bradley Allen Bradley DF1
- OPC Server for Allen-Bradley Ethernet
- OPC Server for Allen-Bradley Unsolicited Ethernet
- OPC Server for Analog Devices
- OPC Server for Aromat/Matsushita/NAIS Serial
- OPC Server for Aromat/Matsushita/NAIS Ethernet
- OPC Server for AutomationDirect EBC
- OPC Server for AutomationDirect ECOM
- OPC Server for AutomationDirect / Koyo Direct Net
- OPC Server for AutomationDirect / Koyo K Sequence
- OPC Server for BACnetI/O
- OPC Server for Busware Ethernet I/O
- OPC Server for Contrex Serial
- OPC Server for Contrex M-Series
- OPC Server for Cutler Hammer
- OPC Server for Dataforth isoLynx
- OPC Server for DDE Client Driver
- OPC Server for Fuji Flex
- OPC Server for GE CCM
- OPC Server for GE Ethernet Global Data (EGD)
- OPC Server for GE Ethernet
- OPC Server for GE Focas1
- OPC Server for GE SNP
- OPC Server for GE SNPX
- OPC Server for Honeywell HC Ethernet
- OPC Server for Honeywell UDC
- OPC Server for Intelligent Actuator Super SEL
- OPC Server for Idec
- OPC Server for InTouch Client Driver
- OPC Server for IOTech PointScan 100
- OPC Server for Krauss Maffei Ethernet
- OPC Server for Micro-DCI
- OPC Server for Mitsubishi A-Series
- OPC Server for Mitsubishi Ethernet
- OPC Server for Mitsubishi FX
- OPC Server for Mitsubishi FX Net
- OPC Server for Modbus ASCII
- OPC Server for Modbus Ethernet
- OPC Server for Modbus Plus
- OPC Server for Modbus RTU Unsolicited
- OPC Server for Modbus Serial
- OPC Server for ODBC Client Driver
- OPC Server for Omron FINS Ethernet
- OPC Server for Omron FINS Serial
- OPC Server for Omron Host Link
- OPC Server for Omron Process Suite
- OPC Server for Optimation OptiLogic
- OPC Server for Partlow ASCII
- OPC Server for Philips P8/PC20
- OPC Server for SattBus Ethernet
- OPC Server for SattBus Serial
- OPC Server for Scanivalve Ethernet
- OPC Server for Siemens S5
- OPC Server for Siemens S5 3964R
- OPC Server for Siemens S7 200
- OPC Server for Siemens S7 MPI
- OPC Server for Siemens S7 200/300/400 TCP/IP Ethernet
- OPC Server for Simatic 505 Serial
- OPC Server for Simatic 505 Ethernet
- OPC Server for SIXNET EtherTRAK I/O
- OPC Server for SIXNET UDR
- OPC Server for SquareD Serial
- OPC Server for Telemecanique Uni-Telway
- OPC Server for Thermo Westronics Ethernet
- OPC Server for Thermo Westronics Serial
- OPC Server for Tiway Host Adapter
- OPC Server for Toshiba Ethernet
- OPC Server for Toshiba Serial
- OPC Server for Toyopuc PC3/PC2 Ethernet
- OPC Server for Toyopuc PC2 Serial
- OPC Server for Triconex I/O
- OPC Server for U-CON Device Driver
- OPC Server for WAGO Ethernet
- OPC Server for Yaskawa Memobus Plus
- OPC Server for Yaskawa MP Ethernet
- OPC Server for Yokogawa CX
- OPC Server for Yokogawa Darwin Ethernet
- OPC Server for Yokogawa Darwin Serial
- OPC Server for Yokogawa DX Ethernet
- OPC Server for Yokogawa DX Serial
- OPC Server for Yokogawa DXP
- OPC Server for Yokogawa HR
- OPC Server for Yokogawa MX100
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
Kepware.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Kepware Technologies - OPC Servers / Communications for Automation”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Warning: This page has more than one H1 heading. It should have just one.
- H1 headings for this site's home page:
- “Free Trial Software”
- “Guided Tours”
- “Latest Product Release”
Kepware.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
DNP 3.0 Ethernet and Serial communication drivers now available for KEPServerEX v5. Also, The Advanced Tag Option for KEPServerEX now supports Tag Linking c...
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.Kepware.com or Kepware.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Good: Your website resides at www.Kepware.com, and Kepware.com is permanently redirected to it.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to Kepware.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of Kepware.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.