LeanSource.com Life Time Fitness - Weight-Loss Supplement
Lose Weight with LeanSource Weight Loss Supplement & Weight Management Solutions
Excerpted from the website description:
- Lose weight with LeanSource weight loss supplement & weight management solutions. Lose twice as much weight than with diet and exercise alone with our proven, safe and effective weight loss program.
- 6442 City W Pkwy
- Eden Prairie MN 55344 US
REVIEW OF leansource.com
Lean Source is a patent pending weight loss supplement tablet being marketed as a part of the “LEAN Way” four step exercise and nutrition program. The Lean Source website says that their product allows people to consistently lose twice as much as weight as they can with exercise and diet alone. The website is very well constructed, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to navigate. Lean Source also recommends the supplement be taken as part of a diet and exercise program, which is always sound advice. The program additionally offers a weight loss handbook, online meal planning, exercise tips, and informational DVD’s. Lean Source has all types of bells and whistles and at first glance appears to be a very attractive option for weight and fat loss. Upon further examination, however, does Lean Source still pass the test?
- posted by John Gerzetic on March 1, 2007
REVIEW OF LeanSource
LeanSource™ contains: Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Chromium and Green Tea Extract, plus other ingredients clearly listed at the website. It does not include the popular appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordonii or the effective energy enhancer Advantra-Z® in its formula.
- CLA – or Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is a naturally occurring fatty acid that helps build muscle and may assist in burning fat and decreasing fat storage.
- Chromium - helps stabilize blood sugar levels and may help eliminate hunger cravings. It is often included in weight loss formulas for these purposes; while it is believed to have a benefit on overall nutrition, research is slim on how beneficial it is on weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract – a common ingredient in weight loss products, the extract contains antioxidants and is thought to promote thermogenesis. It is a source of caffeine, which could cause side effects such as anxiety and insomnia for some.
Like many other weight loss programs, LeanSource™ supplements are part of a larger program that requires a substantial lifestyle change. LeanSource™ supplements are part of the LEAN Way plan, which is a four-step program.
- posted by David Tober on MAY 11, 2007