edit Kristina Weis on December 28, 2010
For instructions on getting your company profile started on Facebook,
see Getting Started With Facebook For Your Business.
edit Easy options you may not have known about
Even if you're using your website to attract more business, you can do a lot for your company with Facebook. Here are seven easy things you can do to make your presence on Facebook more effective.
- Target Your Posts to the Right People
- Create a Custom URL for your Facebook Page
- Get Into Your Fans' "Top News"
- Link to the Facebook page for your business in your personal updates
- Look at Your Insights & Learn About Your Fans
- Post at the Best Time
Note: This article has been moved to our new blog at www.AboutUs.com/6-simple-facebook-page-tricks/.