LexingtonLaw.com is a nationwide consumer advocacy law firm for credit repair
Lexington Law - The Leading Credit Repair Firm
Lexington Law is your source for professional credit repair services. Armed with 20 years of credit repair experience, our staff has helped over a half-million clients with their credit repair needs. Our services utilize tools designed to help you take control of your credit future. All of our options include:
• Same-day consultation. By providing us with the following materials, we can begin your same-day service:
o A completed retainer agreement
o A copy of your credit report
o Identification of negative items using the Case Valet
• Clear pricing. Our pricing is straightforward. We offer monthly rates that fit your budget with no hidden fees.
Our rates reflect our client commitment. We offer packages at a price you can afford, including:
• $99.95 First-Work Fee. You are billed only after our work is completed in setting up your case and your first round of bureau disputes are out the door. We also provide free access to our online credit library, allowing you to learn more about the credit dispute process.
• Monthly Service Level of your choice, including:
o $59.95/month Lexington Regular. Our time-efficient credit repair methods work to dispute the questionable negative items on your credit report. This package offers:
Full legal staff
o $79.95/month Concord Standard. We use advanced tactics to accelerate the credit repair process. This package is an excellent option to mitigate the consequences of late payments. In addition to our Regular service, this upgrade includes:
Escalated info requests
o $99.95/month Concord Premier. Sometimes a shining credit report takes more than the removal of negative items. This package includes all the features of our Regular and Concord Standard services in addition to:
Monthly score analysis
Address: Lexington Law - Utah 360 N Cutler Ave North Salt Lake, UT 84054
Lexington Law has been helping consumers with their credit repair needs since 1991. They have helped over 500,000 clients improve their credit scores.
- Press Release: Lexington Law Records Over 1 Million Removals in 2009
- Press Release: Lexington Law Offers Their Leading Credit Report Repair Service From Their New 50,000 Sq. Ft. Campus in North Salt Lake, Utah
- Blog Article: Debt, Savings, and Credit Repair: Which Route to Choose
- Blog Article: Inside Our Credit Repair Services