edit The Microsoft Office Suite
Microsoft Office is a suite of applications for business and personal productivity, offered by Microsoft. These include a word processor (Word), spreadsheet (Excel), database management software (Access), and software for making dynamic presentations (PowerPoint), and a rich messsaging system Outlook.
edit Office 2007
Each application in the Office suite is designed to work with the others. Data, text, charts and presentations can be shared, likewise many of the menu functions as well as the interfaces are designed to be complimentary where appropriate.
- Word -- Word, as the name suggest, is word processing software, letting you write and format your content, the way you want with the help of an editor and a formatter. New features in Word 2007 include new views and tools, improved templates to allow users to create documents easier and faster, a "building blocks" function that takes regular used text and images and makes it easy to drop in without having to retype, and a new "SmartArt Graphics" tool to create diagrams easier.
- Excel -- Excel is a spreadsheet application for formatting and organizing numbers and data. New features in Excel 2007 include supports for "SmartArt Graphics," better printing options, new and improved template functionality, and implementation of charts inside an Excel workbook.
- PowerPoint -- PowerPoint is used to creat dynamic presentations for classroom materials, business projects and more. New features in PowerPoint 2007 include an autocontent wizard to halp organize presentations, improvements in text display quality, extended graphics capability, integration with "SmartArt Graphics," and more.
- Access -- Access is a PC only application that is used for database management. New features in Access 2007 include: new and improved templates, a new look and user interface, the ability to more easily make and incorporate design changes into your database and flexibility with the way you can view, make changes or expand your data.
- Outlook -- Outlook is also a PC only application used as a messaging system. It includes customizable emails, scheduling task and contact tracking tools to help you efficiently and easily manage your office and home activities. Outlook was first designed as an email communication tool, with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft has added features like flagging and automatic message decryption, automatic postmarking, on the watch for phishing, improved junk mail filters, and receiving RSS feeds.
edit Hardware Requirements
Before you think of installing Microsoft Office 2007, you need to make sure that your computer meets the following requirements as suggested by Microsoft:
|Processor||500 MHz||more than 500 MHz|
|Memory||256 MB||512 MB or higher|
|Hard Disk||1.5 GB of available space||1.5 GB of available space|
|Video||Resolution of 1024 X 768 or higher||Resolution of 1024 X 768 or higher|
edit Macintosh Versions
The Macintosh version of Microsoft Office Suite currently stands at Office 2004. These roughly correspond with the Mac equivalents of the Microsoft Office from 2003. It was announced at the January 2007 Macworld Expo that Mac users would have a new version of the Microsoft Office Suite (tentatively called Office 2008) by the second half of 2007. It should be noted that there is no Mac equivilent for Access. Mac users with database needs use a number of different applications, most notably FilemakerPro.
- One Microsoft Way
- Redmond WA 98052 US
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
Our Home Page Analysis helps webmasters improve their websites. The report for this site will take a couple of minutes to generate, and the results will be public.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to MicrosoftOffice.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of MicrosoftOffice.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of MicrosoftOffice.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within MicrosoftOffice.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within MicrosoftOffice.com.