Somali News - Midnimo All About Somali
Somalia News, Somali radio, Somali community, Somalia computers, Somalia last updated news, Somalia!
- Netherlands 6511 GK
edit Additional Information
edit Related Domains
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
A registrar manages the reservation for domain names. The registrar for this domain is Network Solutions .
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
Midnimo.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Midnimo Information Centre”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Warning: This page has more than one H1 heading. It should have just one.
- Warning: The H1 heading on this page is too long. It should have no more than 70 characters, including spaces.
- Warning: The H1 heading for this page is too long. It should have no more than 10 words.
- Warning: The H1 heading contains an image. It should contain only text.
- H1 headings for this site's home page:
- “Midnimo News”
- “Xulka martigelinayo ciyaaraha Gobolada Somalia ee Nugaal oo haray iyo Banaadir oo finalka soo gaartay”
- “In ka badan 40 tababare oo seminaar looga furay Garowe”
- “Gobolka Sh.Dhexe Oo Ka Badiyay Jubada Dhexe, Una Soo Gudbay Wareega Quarter Finalka”
- “Shabelada Hoose Oo Ka Hartay Ciyaaraha Gobolada Iyo Banaadir Iyo Sool Oo Barbaro Galay.”
- “Cayaaraha Gobolada Baay iyo J/Hoose oo isku Garab Dhacay”
- “Garoonka Kubadda Koleyga Xamar Jajab oo ka socdo tartanka J Daa'uud”
- “editors pick”
- “Xukuumadda oo xaflad u sameysay Dib u helidda dhulka Safaaradda dalka ee Kenya”
- “Shir lagu taageerayay dhismaha Maamul Goboleedka Waax iyo Waadi”
- “Calankii Soomaaliya oo dib looga taagay safaaradii Kenya SAWIRRO”
- “Wasiirka caafimaadka oo maanta booqday Madaxtooyada SAWIRRO”
- “hlu sunna iyo Al Shabaab oo guulo ka sheegtay dagaalkii Galgaduud”
- “Taliyaha X.Q.S. oo booqday fariisimaha Ciidamada SAWIRRO”
- “Fursada ugu danbeyso ee wada hadalada howlgalka nabada dalka Ivory Coast”
- “Hay’adda SAACID oo olole nadaafadeed ka wadda 11-Degmo Gobalka Banaadir ah”
- “Soomalida Sweden oo dibad baxyo xuquuq doon ah ka dhigay magalada Gothenburg”
- “R. Wasaare Maxamed Cabdullaahi Farmaajo oo go'aan looga fadhiyo”
- “Takfiirka iyo dhibaatooyinka uu umadda iyo diinteedaba ku haayo”
- “Islaamka iyo dowlad wanaagga”
- “Wareysi Muqaal ah Abdulkdir Ali Fish oo isu sharxay Madaxweynaha Mustaqbalka Somaliya”
- “W. warfaafinta Soomaaliya C/kariiin X. Jaamac Muqdisho Boqoliiba 55 gacanta ayaan ku haynaa”
- “R/wasaaraha oo la kulmay Wasiirka Gaashaandhigga iyo taliyayaasha ciidamada.”
- “Faaqidaadda: Xukuumadda Cusub ee R/W Farmaajo”
- “Hogaamiyaha ururka Suxufiyiinta Soomaaliyeed oo mar kale loo doortay madaxweynaha ururka suxufiyiinta Afrika”
Midnimo.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Get the latest UK news and World news from the Midnimo. Your source for sport news, business news, travel news, motoring news and property news.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.Midnimo.com or Midnimo.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Problem: Your website resides at both www.Midnimo.com and Midnimo.com. You should permanently redirect one to the other, using a 301 redirect.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||Dec 29, 2010|
|value for Bing||Dec 28, 2010|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||0|
|value for Dmoz||0|
|value for Google Groups||435|
|value for Yahoo Answers||0|
Below we show domains that redirect to Midnimo.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of Midnimo.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of Midnimo.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within Midnimo.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within Midnimo.com.