MossBrosFord.com

Title

new used cars trucks Ford dealer dealership San Bernardino CA

Description

In 1921 J.A. “Red” Moss, Sr. opened his first Dealership in Blythe, California. Little did he know that his small dealership would spawn an automotive legacy spanning three generations of hard working, dedicated professionals who personify the American Dream.

Moving the business to Riverside in 1938, Red opened Moss Motors Dodge. Soon after, his son, J.A. “Ade” Moss, Jr., joined the ranks and, together, they were instrumental in opening the nation’s first auto center in 1965, called, “The Riverside Auto Center.” Red instilled enthusiasm for the car business in Ade who then passed it onto his sons, J.A. “Jay” Moss III and Glenn Moss.

Ade retired in 1989 while Jay and Glenn built upon the existing business with the addition of Moss Bros. Dodge in San Bernardino in 1987, and Moss Bros. Ford in Colton during the summer of 2001.

read more

Additional Information

Related Domains