edit NESPAK - National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited
NESPAK is one of the top engineering consultancy organizations in Asia and Africa and is among the world’s top 200 consulting firms. The company offers a broad range of consultancy services from conception to completion and operation of development projects. Services include pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, surveying and mapping, investigations, design, tender and contract documentation, construction/installation supervision, contract management and post-construction services.
In this area, engineering services in the following are offered: Planning and System Studies, Hydropower, Thermal Power, Transmission, Substations, Distribution and Rural Electrification, SCADA and Telecommunication Systems and Mechanical and HVAC.
NESPAK's team of experts in this area include water resources planners and engineers, dam engineers, agriculture specialists, irrigation and drainage experts, hydrologists, hydro-geologists, geologists, hydraulic engineers, geotechnical engineers, soil and water quality scientists, flood management specialists, sociologists, environmentalists, institutional development experts, economists and construction supervision specialists amongst others.
The services in this area include engineering services for Highways and Transportation engineering, Airports and Seaports and Harbors.
Services provided include conception to completion of projects including feasibility studies, planning, designing, tender documentation, valuation, construction supervision and project management.
In this sector, NESPAK's specialists use modern design technologies and have the capability to transform such technologies according to the socio-economic conditions of the country/area for which problems are to be addressed. Engineering services for the following are provided: Water Supply, Sewerage, Drainage, Solid Waste Management, Plumbing and Industrial Wastes.
NESPAK's experience in this area includes Steel Mills, Automobile Plants, Cement Plants, Fertilizer Plants, Polyester Plants, Sugar Plants and Textile Units.
In this field the company has provided consultancy services on more than 30 projects in Pakistan and abroad.
NESPAK environmental experts are trained in the latest techniques of environmental protection and know the applicable international standards. Environmental impact assessment and social soundness studies have been carried out in various areas such as oil and gas, power plants, parks, motorways, dams, airports, canals, hospitals and so on.
In IT, NESPAK has specialized teams of professionals in the areas of Networking, Communications, Software Development, System Analysis and Design, Business Process Reengineering, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions, Web based applications, Databases, Software Configuration Managers, Software Architecture, and Technical Writing. Utilities mapping, irrigation, urban planning, watershed management and dam engineering are the areas of expertise that the company has implemented Geographic Information System projects in.
- Consulting Engineers
- 1-C, Block-N , Model Town Extension
- Lahore 54700
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Tel: +92-42-9090000
- Fax: 92-42-9231950,
- Cable: NESPAK LAHORE
- Karamat Ullah Chaudry, Managing Director
- Amir Rashid, Vice President (Finance)
- Asad Ismail A. Khan, Vice President (Architecture & Planning Karachi)
- Bashir Ahmad Qureshi, Vice President (Water & Agriculture and Convener, Board of Management)
- Khalid Nawaz, Vice President (Coordination)
- Ejaz Saeed Khan, Vice President (Karachi Office)
- Tariq Mehdi, Vice President (Power & Mechanical)
- Muhammad Ajmal Jamil, Vice President (Electrical) Power & Mechanical and (Overseas)
- Abdul Samad Qureshi, Vice President National Drainage Program (Punjab)
- Abdul Majid Khan, Vice President (Construction Management)
- Syed Shahid Hussain, Vice President (Business Development)
- Rana Khalid Hameed, Vice President (Islamabad Office)
- Muhammad Ilyas, Vice President (Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Engineering)
- Qazi Iftikhar Ahmed, Vice President (Muscat)
- Amjad A. Khan, General Manager/Head (Monitoring & Information Technology)
- Muhammad Ilyas Malik, General Manager/Head (Architecture & Planning Lahore)
- Israr Ahsan Siddiqi, General Manager/Head (Highways & Transportation Engineering)
- Mumtaz Javed Shabbir, General Manager/Head (Structural Engineering)
- Muhammad Jameel Bajwa, General Manager/Head (E&PHE)
- Tahir Shamshad, General Manager/Head (Earthquake Reconstruction Division)
- Mrs. K. Shaheen Inam, Head (Economics Studies)
- Kamran Imtiaz, Head (Human Resources Unit)
- Mahmood Ahmad Sulehri, Head (Contracts)
- Habib-ur-Rehman Babar, General Manager/Regional Manager (Peshawar Office)
- Jamil-ud-Din Khilji, Head (Building Services)
For a comprehensive list of NESPAK's projects Click Here
edit Additional Information
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
Nespak.com.pk Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Warning: The title tag for this page is too long. It should be 70 characters or less, including spaces.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “NESPAK :: National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt) Limited - Homepage”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Problem: This web page does not have an H1 heading. It should have one.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.Nespak.com.pk or Nespak.com.pk. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
We don't have this information for this site. Please refresh the report for more information.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to Nespak.com.pk.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of Nespak.com.pk
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of Nespak.com.pk.
Domains that redirect to a page within Nespak.com.pk
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within Nespak.com.pk.