Nespak.com.pk Pakistani Consultancy services for development projects.
NESPAK - National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited
NESPAK is one of the top engineering consultancy organizations in Asia and Africa and is among the world’s top 200 consulting firms. The company offers a broad range of consultancy services from conception to completion and operation of development projects. Services include pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, surveying and mapping, investigations, design, tender and contract documentation, construction/installation supervision, contract management and post-construction services.
In this area, engineering services in the following are offered: Planning and System Studies, Hydropower, Thermal Power, Transmission, Substations, Distribution and Rural Electrification, SCADA and Telecommunication Systems and Mechanical and HVAC.
NESPAK's team of experts in this area include water resources planners and engineers, dam engineers, agriculture specialists, irrigation and drainage experts, hydrologists, hydro-geologists, geologists, hydraulic engineers, geotechnical engineers, soil and water quality scientists, flood management specialists, sociologists, environmentalists, institutional development experts, economists and construction supervision specialists amongst others.
The services in this area include engineering services for Highways and Transportation engineering, Airports and Seaports and Harbors.
Services provided include conception to completion of projects including feasibility studies, planning, designing, tender documentation, valuation, construction supervision and project management.
In this sector, NESPAK's specialists use modern design technologies and have the capability to transform such technologies according to the socio-economic conditions of the country/area for which problems are to be addressed. Engineering services for the following are provided: Water Supply, Sewerage, Drainage, Solid Waste Management, Plumbing and Industrial Wastes.
NESPAK's experience in this area includes Steel Mills, Automobile Plants, Cement Plants, Fertilizer Plants, Polyester Plants, Sugar Plants and Textile Units.
In this field the company has provided consultancy services on more than 30 projects in Pakistan and abroad.
NESPAK environmental experts are trained in the latest techniques of environmental protection and know the applicable international standards. Environmental impact assessment and social soundness studies have been carried out in various areas such as oil and gas, power plants, parks, motorways, dams, airports, canals, hospitals and so on.
In IT, NESPAK has specialized teams of professionals in the areas of Networking, Communications, Software Development, System Analysis and Design, Business Process Reengineering, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions, Web based applications, Databases, Software Configuration Managers, Software Architecture, and Technical Writing. Utilities mapping, irrigation, urban planning, watershed management and dam engineering are the areas of expertise that the company has implemented Geographic Information System projects in.
- Consulting Engineers
- 1-C, Block-N , Model Town Extension
- Lahore 54700
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Tel: +92-42-9090000
- Fax: 92-42-9231950,
- Cable: NESPAK LAHORE
- Karamat Ullah Chaudry, Managing Director
- Amir Rashid, Vice President (Finance)
- Asad Ismail A. Khan, Vice President (Architecture & Planning Karachi)
- Bashir Ahmad Qureshi, Vice President (Water & Agriculture and Convener, Board of Management)
- Khalid Nawaz, Vice President (Coordination)
- Ejaz Saeed Khan, Vice President (Karachi Office)
- Tariq Mehdi, Vice President (Power & Mechanical)
- Muhammad Ajmal Jamil, Vice President (Electrical) Power & Mechanical and (Overseas)
- Abdul Samad Qureshi, Vice President National Drainage Program (Punjab)
- Abdul Majid Khan, Vice President (Construction Management)
- Syed Shahid Hussain, Vice President (Business Development)
- Rana Khalid Hameed, Vice President (Islamabad Office)
- Muhammad Ilyas, Vice President (Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Engineering)
- Qazi Iftikhar Ahmed, Vice President (Muscat)
- Amjad A. Khan, General Manager/Head (Monitoring & Information Technology)
- Muhammad Ilyas Malik, General Manager/Head (Architecture & Planning Lahore)
- Israr Ahsan Siddiqi, General Manager/Head (Highways & Transportation Engineering)
- Mumtaz Javed Shabbir, General Manager/Head (Structural Engineering)
- Muhammad Jameel Bajwa, General Manager/Head (E&PHE)
- Tahir Shamshad, General Manager/Head (Earthquake Reconstruction Division)
- Mrs. K. Shaheen Inam, Head (Economics Studies)
- Kamran Imtiaz, Head (Human Resources Unit)
- Mahmood Ahmad Sulehri, Head (Contracts)
- Habib-ur-Rehman Babar, General Manager/Regional Manager (Peshawar Office)
- Jamil-ud-Din Khilji, Head (Building Services)
For a comprehensive list of NESPAK's projects Click Here