Next Movie | Starring Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, and Jessica Biel | Official Site
Excerpted from the website description:
- NEXT - In theaters April 27, 2007. NEXT, starring Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, and Jessica Biel. Las Vegas showroom magician Cris Johnson has a secret which is a gift and a curse which torments him: he can see a few minutes into the future. Sick of the examinations he underwent as a child and the interest of the government and medical establishment in his power, he lies low under an assumed name in Vegas, performing cheap tricks and living off small-time gambling winnings. But when a terrorist group threatens to detonate a nuclear device in Los Angeles, government agent Callie Ferris must use all her wiles to capture Cris and convince him to help her stop the cataclysm. Directed by Lee Tamahori, NEXT also includes Thomas Kretschmann, Tory Kittles, and Peter Falk
edit Additional Information
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to NextMovie.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of NextMovie.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
Domains that redirect to a page within NextMovie.com
Get people to a specific web page
- redirects to: http://nextmovie.com/category/blog/soundtracks/
- redirects to: http://nextmovie.com/shows/that-movie-show/latest-episode
- redirects to: http://nextmovie.com/shows/nextmoviedaily/latest-episode/
- redirects to: http://nextmovie.com/category/blog/confessions-of-a-male-twi-hard/