edit To revert:
- Click "history" - it should be the tab just to the right of the "page" tab above the search bar
- Find the good version that you want to revert to (perhaps the last edit by you, etc.)
- Click the timestamp associated with that version to go to it
- Click the "revert page to this version" link
- Click the "revert" button in the pop-up
With these tools, we can correct any un-constructive edits that we or someone else makes.
- Is the edit constructive?
- Is the edit good for the reader?
- The test is not whether you agree with or like the edit.
- Do not needlessly revert edits of a user that has reverted your edits. Such retaliatory actions can quickly escalate into EditWars.