Rmsna.com is Global recovery services ans BPO service provider
Global BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) | Global Recovery Services
RMS is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Recovery Services. Headquartered in Bethlehem Pennsylvania, and with operations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, India and Hong Kong, we provide our customers a continuum of services from electronic bill presentment through outsourcing, traditional collections, and bankruptcy services.
- Since 2001, an independent company totally dedicated to BPO and Recovery Services
- Over 165 years of experience; (prior to 2001, RMS was a division of D&B)
- A proven track record of delivering results for over 200 Fortune 1000 Companies
- Manage over 20,000 customers worldwide
Leading Edge Technology
- RMS is PCI Compliant (Visa and MasterCard) and is certified in SAS 70-Process, SAS 70-Technology, and ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Web-based solutions and seamless integration with customer’s systems
- Automated routines for account interaction
- 24/7 Internet access for viewing account activity and generating customized reports
- +3,000 Professional, highly trained associates worldwide
- Process 1.5 million claims annually accounting for over $1 billion dollars in 3rd party collections
- Strategic alliance with a national network of law firms for attorney collections
What is BPO?
BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) refers to the relocation of business functions to third-party service providers who specialize in these functions and are thus able to complete the tasks in a more efficient and effective manner.
Why Blended BPO?
RMS’ unique Blended US/Offshore solution provides an optimal approach which maximizes the benefits and minimizes the risks. Features include:
- U.S. Management and Responsibility for Results – The outsourcing relationship is extensively managed by experienced U.S. based associates who will put together the account plan, training, and identify the optimal mix of resources. While gaining the cost savings of offshore associates you will only have to meet with your U.S. based management.
- Performance & Quality Control - The U.S. based managers are fully responsible for meeting objectives and often times will begin the work domestically, establishing performance benchmarks that RMS offshore resources will be measured against.
- Data Security & File Handling - Data file exchange is U.S. based meeting PCI compliant standards and requiring no additional effort by your IT resources.
- Task Management - Not all work is sent offshore. Situations requiring a U.S. based skill set, for example working with larger companies where extensive negotiations are required or staffing a dispute resolution team, remain U.S. based.
- Offshore Resources – RMS has six years experience operating in India, and runs a service center in Gurgoan, near Delhi. While offering a cost-savings option RMS India associates are also highly educated and enthusiastic team members.
- Productivity - Our performance driven culture is realized with double to triple the level of productivity of most internal departments. Using time zone differences to perform some functions, such as data entry and cash application, work continues around the clock!
RMS’ unique Blended US/Offshore Solution provides the best of both worlds: U.S. based processes, management, and technology and skilled low cost offshore resources.
- The Receivable Management Services Corp.
- 240 Emery Street
- Bethlehem, PA
- United States 18015
- Tel: 866-329-3691
- Fax: 484-242-1736