edit Who We Are
At Spin & Win, which was launched in 2011 and already is one of the leading hot-spots for online gaming, you can be sure to find the full package that you would expect. From unique online slots and table games to straight old fun and passion, Spin and Win will not disappoint.
The growing community stems from the United Kingdom and European countries who's standards of quality are demanding and ever growing. Spinandwin.com provides their players with everything that they could hope for. The groundbreaking 3D setting that the games possess, creates a fun an passion filled environment where people can meet, interact and play together in a virtual online world.
edit Transactions and Security
The P128 SSL Digital Encryption makes sure that any and all personal information that a user inputs into Spin and Win is stored in a safe and secure database, none of which is ever shared with any third party.
All of our transactions are processed by RBS.
Incorporating a fair policy is one of the founding principles of Spinandwin.com and this is something that we wanted to be apparent from the get go. The site is registered, licensed and regulated with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and all of our games are tested and approved by the commission, as will any games that we bring out in the future.
edit Responsible Gaming
Spinandwin.com want you to have fun and enjoy your time on the site, and we therefore urge you to gamble responsible while playing at Spin and Win. We recommend that you try to define purchasing, wagering, loss and EVEN win limits before you log in and begin playing and you should never gamble if it in anyway impedes on your daily responsibilities or in attempt to recover for a dependency.
Spinandwin.com support the work of Gamecare, which is the national resource for gambling related issues, educational resources and training to make sure that gaming remains a positive experience.
Gamcare can be contacted through their website: www.gamecare.org.uk or on 0845 6000 123.
If you feel that you might have a gambling problem or addiction, please ask yourself the following questions, the more questions that you answer yes to the more likely it is that you have a gambling problem.
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it hard to manage or stop your gambling.
- Having arguments with family or friends about money and gambling.
- Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
- Always thinking or talking about gambling.
- Lying about your gambling or hiding it from other people.
- Chasing losses or gambling to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all of your money is gone.
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bills in order to pay for gambling.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz.
- Neglecting work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable.
edit Deposit and Wagering Limits
Should a player feel the need to create deposit or wagering limits on their account, they can contact our Customer Service department who will be happy to help with your requests. Limits can be set per day or week.
Spin & Win takes underage gambling very seriously, and ask that if you have minors (under the age of 18) living in the same household as you that you ensure they do not have the ability for access Spinandwin.com. You can use a program such as cybersitter if minors share the same computer as you and you wish to block this type of content whilst they are active on the computer.
edit A Few FAQ's
1. Registering at Spin and Win In order to register your account please click on the Register button at the top of the homepage and fill out the simple form. If you have any questions or issues please contact our dedicated and friendly Support staff who will be glad to help you in any way.
With Spin & Win you do not need to download any software to your PC so you can spin and win from any computer that has internet access.
2. What does Flash mean for my online gaming, and what do I need in order to play? Flash provides us with the ability to have an entire suite of games online so that you don't have to download any software. Every game is loaded and played on in our website for your convenience so that you are able to play from any computer so long as you have your log-in information to hand.
In order to play on our flash games you will need to have the latest version of Macromedia Flash installed on your computer.
3. Am I old enough to play at Spin and Win? At Spin and Win we only allow players who are over 18 years of age, provided that this is the minimum age requirement for online gaming within your jurisdiction. Regrettably we also have some jurisdictions where we are not able to accept players from, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
4. Can I register a credit card at Spin and Win that is not mine? Spin and Win strictly forbids players to register or deposit using cards where they are not the signatory. These measures are in place to protect all of our players and their accounts. Should another person wish to play on Spin and Win from your PC then they are welcome to open an account for themselves.
5. Security and Privacy At Spin and Win we take security very seriously. In order to make any transaction on your account you will need your username and password. We then use a secure data transfer during all transactions to prevent any information being supplied to a third party and we never share your information with anyone.
6. Withdrawing Finds At SpinandWin.com we pride ourselves on our swift payment services. You may withdraw all or part of your account balance at anytime through the banking page.
Please note that although you are welcome to request a withdrawal of all or part of your balance at anytime, amounts less than 10 GBP/CAD/AUD/EUR will be subject to a processing charge of 50% of the amount less than 10 GBP/CAD/AUD/EUR with a minimum charge of 5 GBP/CAD/AUD/EUR.
- Example 1: Should you request a withdrawal to the amount of £9 you will be subject to a processing fee of £5 and be refunded £4.
- Example 2: Should you request a withdrawal to the amount of £4 you will be subject to a processing fee of £5 and we will unfortunately not be able to process your withdrawal request.
Should you have a bonus active on your account which is subject to wagering requirements you will not be able to withdraw that bonus utill they have been completed.
More FAQ's can be found on the Spin and Win FAQ Page
edit Contact Us
edit Local Numbers
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
SpinAndWin.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Online Slots and Casino Games - Get £20 Free | Spin and Win”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Good: This page has one H1 heading.
- H1 heading for this site's home page:
SpinAndWin.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Play Online Slots and Casino games with Spin and Win Casino. Get a £20 Free Registration Bonus. Join here to play for free or real money.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.SpinAndWin.com or SpinAndWin.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Problem: Both SpinAndWin.com and www.SpinAndWin.com are redirecting to different locations.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to SpinAndWin.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of SpinAndWin.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
Domains that redirect to a page within SpinAndWin.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within SpinAndWin.com.