edit Stan Jelic
Name: Stan Jelic
Company: Jelic Patent Services
Address: 330 E. Liberty St., Lower Level, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Stan Jelic is a licensed professional engineer with over 15 years of in-depth industry experience. His work background includes the following:
- Worked as a project manager for a system integrator. Projects included programming, instrumentation, and equipment required to integrate major process industry systems.
- Performed industrial programming for numerous field applications.
- Electrical design work for integrated control systems.
- Mechanical systems engineering and implementation for industrial systems.
- Pharmaceutical plant instrumentation start-up.
- Chemical plant pilot studies, process optimization, and debottlenecking projects.
- Contract engineering at a major automotive plant.
Eastern Michigan University (1992-198)
- Masters of Business Administration
University of Michiga (1984-1989)
- Bachelor of Science, in Chemical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Michigan
- ISA Level III Certified Control Systems Technician (supervisory-level certification)
- Registered Patent Agent with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
edit Professional organizations and affiliations
Profile Built by Social Harbor