SteadyHealth.com is 5 years old health-related internet portal representing the most rapidly growing health-centered online community, with more than 7.000.000 people visiting each month. SteadyHealth.com combines a unique paradigm of user interaction with quality information, which ranks the portal at the top 5 most valuable health-related communities on the Web. SteadyhHealth.com is powered by LifeForm, Inc. and is not affiliated with any medical or drug organization. Therefore the mainstream information presented on SteadyHealth.com is unbiased.
SteadyHealth’s mission is to encourage visitors to educate themselves about health-related topics, share their experiences, and exchange access to valuable health-related resources.
SteadyHealth’s goal is to compliment the medical advice provided by physicians or other medical professionals. SteadyHealth team believes licensed medical professionals are the only ones to provide a person with an accurate diagnosis as well as prescribe medications or therapies. Therefore, website users who are currently experiencing medical problems are strongly advised to visit their physicians or other appropriate medical professionals.
SteadyHealth.com is intended to be used by anyone whose goal is to improve lifestyle through optimal good health. SteadyHealth team also invites those who have health concerns and are seeking medical advice to visit SteadyHealth.com for information and support. In good faith, SteadyHealth team further extends invitation to doctors, medical specialists, nurses and other health professionals who are interested in a partnership with the website. Main objective is to provide a reliable source of health-related information that encourages users to take responsibility for learning about their health care and well-being.
Please, explore partnership options, where you, as a medical expert, will be able to find free and creative ways to promote your medical practice.
SteadyHealth successfully combines following features:
- Over 150 discussion boards with more than 30 categories More than 130,000 health related topics are covered on SteadyHealth discussion boards. Participation and registration on SteadyHealth discussion boards is free, and users who register must only supply an email address and login name.
- Daily articles are written by doctors, medical specialists and other health professionals. Not only are the articles informative, they cover interesting topics stemming from current events. Articles receive a warm welcome at popular social networking sites.
- “Find a Doctor” service provides free access to a large, credible, expert database of medical professionals; consisting of more than one million entries of doctors, medical specialists and other health professionals. This feature further enables SteadyHealth visitors to locate the best possible healthcare provider for their medical needs. Visitors have the opportunity to read valuable feedback regarding other patients’ medical experiences or leave a comment describing their own personal experience with particular medical expert. “Find a Doctor” also enables medical professionals to build a personal medical profile, allowing contact with potential patients.
- “Find a Drug” service offers the user free access to a large medication database which is housed in the United States.
- The purpose of SteadyHealth Encyclopedia is to educate visitors on health-related topics and aspects, share experiences and exchange access to valuable health-related resources.
- Every SteadyHealth registered user, including medical professionals, is encouraged to create a blog or medical diary.
- LifeForm Inc.
- Green Suite, Dalton House,
- 60 Windsor Avenue,
- London, SW192RR
- United Kingdom
- Phone: ++44 207 681 3264
- Fax: ++44 207 681 3266
edit Additional Information
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
- Alexa: SteadyHealth.com
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
Our Home Page Analysis helps webmasters improve their websites. The report for this site will take a couple of minutes to generate, and the results will be public.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to SteadyHealth.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of SteadyHealth.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of SteadyHealth.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within SteadyHealth.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within SteadyHealth.com.