edit Our Vision
At Sunbird forex the client is always top priority. With full transparency and professionalism, the company’s strategy proposes to create a new environment for Forex traders, which continuously elevates and develops the company as a leading Forex provider.
Derived from this vision comes our management style, organizational culture, attitude towards clients and the high quality required of each staff member, product or solution.
edit Our Responsibility
To create objectivity, transparency and accessibility to traders- without compromise.
Lead the way with integrity and credibility in a dynamic, turbulent and unpredictable market where truthfulness cannot be taken for granted. Top advanced technology and performance for the traders at fair prices.
edit Customer Loyalty
We commit to an impeccable service which will result in customer loyalty (even in a market where loyalty is rare).
All trading strategies welcome
- Any trader, any trading method, including scalpers - are welcome.
- Our interest is aligned with that of the trader. Your success is our success.
It’s all about SERVICE…
- Sunbird's organizational culture and business strategy is to believe in service as the number one marketing and sales promotion! A perfect service based on availability, accessibility and personal contact is the foundations on which success of traders and the company is built on.
edit Who We Are
Sunbird simplifies Forex trading and CFD products, and its objective is to provide its traders with a range of professional and innovative means to conduct successful transactions while strictly adhering to its integrity and code of ethics. Having identified the obvious advantages of transparent, objective trading with no dealing desk (NDD), Sunbird decided to provide traders direct connection with international banks through an ECN to the best price feed, regardless of Account Size.
edit Why Choose Us?
edit Sunbird - human approach:
- Quality. Innovation, Professionalism
- High-quality human resources
Sunbird staff carefully selected for professionalism, credibility and capacity to provide a solution for clients - novice and professional, all committed to the success of the company and its clients.
Sunbird commits to transfer all ECN based accounts transactions to liquidity providers, and operate as an NDD - with no dealers intervening and no conflict of interest.
- You are never alone
At Sunbird, client support is top priority - all lines of communication open to your trading success.
- Demo Accounts
To experience at no charge, with no risk, even while operating in your real trading account. Open a trading account today.
- Interactive courses and Webinars Personal Account Manager (PAM) - available for any question, request, dedicated in providing support; assigned to you with the opening of any account.
- Dedicated FX Analyst (DA)
All market information, analysis, interactive discussions on risk management is provided.
- Direct connection to inter-bank trading platforms (STP)
Directly to banks and counterparties for ECN based accounts
- State-of-the-art trading platforms
ECN MetaTrader 4.0 and ECN G-Pro (one-click trading for fast traders)
- Trade - From your cell phone, using MetaTrader 4.0
edit Sunbird for you:
- Impeccable customer service.
- IT Department to assist in development and support your automated trading system operations.
- Trading support available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Online live trading room, 12 hours a day - Coming Soon
- Personal training and practice.
- VPS Virtual private Server, for EA operators.
- STP - Straight through Processing to an ECN based accounts - immediate execution directly to the Interbank market.
- No Dealing desk Execution for non STP accounts.
- Variable spreads - Best bid\Best ask – directly from dozens of major banks and counter-parties around the world.
- Scalping allowed with no re-quotes.
- Hedging capability.
- Immediate funds withdrawal - any amount.
- Minimum transaction size - micro-lot.
- Immediate execution even for transactions of millions.
edit Real Time - Live Trading Room:
- Analysis on current market conditions.
- Levels of Support and Resistance, Pivot points, current market updates, entry and exit levels etc – Available from 6am to 6pm (GMT).
- Conferencing software for viewing A virtual trading room.
- See and hear how an experienced, professional trader analyzes charts and selects transactions. Ask him questions - receive answers in real time!
- Chat with others
- Interactive discussion rooms - all doors are open to chat with other Sunbird traders around the world.
edit Contact Us
- Web site: www.Sunbirdfx.com
- General queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer support:email@example.com
- Trading related matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New clients: email@example.com
- Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partners program: email@example.com
- Research and development: firstname.lastname@example.org
edit Local Numbers
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
SunbirdFx.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Good: The title tag is a good length.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Forex Broker | Online Currency Trading | SunbirdFX”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Problem: This web page does not have an H1 heading. It should have one.
SunbirdFx.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
SunbirdFX is a leading forex trading company providing forex broker services. Stay in control of your finances & hit your financial goals. Start earning ...
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.SunbirdFx.com or SunbirdFx.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Good: Your website resides at www.SunbirdFx.com, and SunbirdFx.com is permanently redirected to it.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to SunbirdFx.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of SunbirdFx.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of SunbirdFx.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within SunbirdFx.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within SunbirdFx.com.