TaxHawk.com Offers free online tax preparation & additional tax services
- TaxHawk provides online tax preparation & e-filing for everyone in the United States. If you make less than $20,000 you can file your federal and state taxes completely free. If you make more than that you only pay $12.95 for your state return (Your federal return is always free).
- You can open an account and try TaxHawk absolutely free. You only pay a filing fee when you complete your federal income taxes and are ready to either print your tax return or e-file it directly with the IRS. There are never any hidden fees when you use TaxHawk.
- TaxHawk was founded in 2001 and provides direct e-filing to the IRS and state departments of revenue. Millions of tax returns have been filed securely online.
- The easy step-by-step process makes filing your taxes simple. The forms you need are automatically filled out and error checked. The accuracy of your tax return is guaranteed with TaxHawk.
- We guarantee the accuracy of our tax calculations. If you are assessed an IRS or state penalty due to a calculation error in our software, we will pay the interest and penalties.
- TaxHawk.com supports income, deductions, and credits. All of the common income tax forms (like W2, 1099, & Schedule E) are supported. Common deductions include home deductions, student loans/expenses, IRA deductions and more.
Authorized IRS E-File Provider
- Over 90 million people e-filed their taxes online in 2008, and that number grows substantially every year. At Taxhawk you can e-file tax returns free. E-filing is better than sending paper copies to the IRS. Tax payers that e-file and use direct deposit can receive their refund in as little as 8 days. Errors and calculation problems are virtually non-existent with e-file and online tax prep. TaxHawk has e-filed millions of returns to the IRS as an authorized e-file provider.
Security & Privacy
- TaxHawk Inc
- PO Box 1040
- Provo, UT 84605-1040
- Online Support Form