http://www.tubget.com FREE ONLINE VIDEO DOWNLOADER & CONVERTER Download videos from hundreds of websites! YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Flickr, Photobucket, DailyMotion, Spike, Rediff, Youku, Tudou, Break and 16+ more
How do I download a YouTube, Vimeo video using TubGet? The process is very similar to all the other YouTube video downloading websites out there. Compared to the other sites we also offer more video formats, a crop tool to select only a portion of the video, better and faster conversion methods. We will keep your video on our server for 24 hours before the system will automatically delete it. You can download it how many times you want in this interval. Here's how you do it:
Using TubGet you can download videos from ANY WEBSITE where the videos autoplay. Autoplay means that the video starts as soon as you open the page, and you don't have to push the play button. See the most popular supported websites. 1. Enter the YouTube, Vimeo video url in the “LET’S GET STARTED” box! Copy the url of the page where your video is located, from your browser's address bar. Paste this url in the “Let’s get started” from the TubGet.com homepage. Click the START button.
2. The YouTube, Vimeo video will be downloaded to our server for processing If you've entered a page link from a less popular video website in the Let’s get Started! box, and you get an error, there are very high chances that the video doesn't autoplay on that page. You can also get an error if the actual video is preceded by an advertisment inside the video player. In this case, please try again. There are very high chances the advertisement won't load a second time, and you will be able to download your video.
After the download process has reached 100%, you will be automatically redirected to the Video Convert page 3.Choose the output format for your YouTube, Vimeo video Online videos that you see on the web are stored in the FLV (Flash Video) format, because this format offers the smallest file size. Unfortunately you need special codecs to play this format on the video players that are installed by default on your operating system. You can select the video resolution, video quality and audio quality that will be used when we will convert the video to your desired format. We suggest you leave these controls to the default values.
If you like only a part of the video and want to save only that, you can use our intuitive crop tool to make the selection. You can select the start and end point of the new file.
You can then select the output format in which you want to save the file. You can choose between: AVI for PC MOV for Mac MP4 for iPod 3GP for Mobile Phones FLV for Flash M4R for iPhone MP3 - Audio only Click on the appropriate icon and continue to the next step.
4. The YouTube, Vimeo video conversion process will start The original FLV file will be converted to the format you selected. Please wait till the process ends and the progress bar reaches 100%. The video conversion process can take more or less time to complete, depending on the size (duration) of the file.
5. Download your YouTube, Vimeo video! If too many users are using our site at that moment, you will be requested to wait 60 seconds before your download will start. However, “Premium Users” don't have to wait. They can download the video instantly. You can become a premium user by connecting to TubGet with your Facebook account. Connect with Facebook once and never wait again!
And that's it. Click the link and download your video! http://www.tubget.com
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
TubGet.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Warning: The title tag for this page is too long. It should be 70 characters or less, including spaces.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “TubGet: Download YouTube, Vimeo, Vplay, Trilulilu, Dailymotion, Metacafe Videos and convert to MP3, WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4 and more!”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Problem: This web page does not have an H1 heading. It should have one.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.TubGet.com or TubGet.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Good: Your website resides at TubGet.com, and www.TubGet.com is permanently redirected to it.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to TubGet.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of TubGet.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of TubGet.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within TubGet.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within TubGet.com.