UPS.com Resources about tracking, software, employment information.
UPS | the world's largest package delivery company
UPS.com is the official website of UPS, the world's largest package delivery company and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS.com is a very interactive site with many features which has made shipping very easy. From getting the package picked from your doorstep till the package’s receiving, everything can be done and tracked through this website.
Shipping is just three steps away on UPS.com. Create your label, print it and give UPS your package. It’s as simple as these three steps.
You can track up to 25 shipments in one go with UPS.com. Simply enter the shipment numbers in the tracking window on the tracking page, one per line, to get the status of all your shipments.
Deliveries and UPS InfoNotices
You can track your shipments to know the exact date to expect it. If you won't be available, you have several options of how to receive your shipment:
- Arrange to pick up your shipment at a UPS Customer Center
- Reschedule your delivery for a day when you'll be available to receive it
- Have your shipment delivered to a different address
If you're not present when your driver attempts to deliver a shipment, you will receive a UPS InfoNotice. The UPS InfoNotice will list information, such as who the sender is, when your driver will try to redeliver, and whether a signature is required. They are fabulous.
My UPS is the key that unlocks the door to a suite of time saving features on UPS.com. You can ship, track and view your closest UPS locations all in one place. Registering for My UPS is also the first step in opening a UPS shipping account online. Whether you are a personal shipper or a business, My UPS service gives you every service just a click away. With My UPS account, you can
- Ship and track packages, plus order UPS supplies, all in the same place.
- Save tracking numbers and addresses online.
- Create and print UPS shipping labels from your computer.
- Pay for shipping by credit card or charge to a UPS shipping account
- Access saved shipping and tracking information for up to 90 days
- Save shipping preferences such as origin address, payment method, and more
- Request tracking notifications via e-mail, wireless phone, or PDA
- View your three closest UPS locations automatically
Anyone can open an account with UPS for more benefits. Opening a UPS Account gives you the ability to:
- Receive one consolidated weekly bill in paper or e-bill format
- Charge shipments to your account
- Order free shipping supplies online
- Request a daily UPS pickup
Solutions for everyone
From individuals to businessmen, small businesses to very large companies, managers to executives, UPS has got solutions for everyone. You can find the best solutions as per your needs on UPS.com.
- The UPS Store
- +1 503 625 3057
- 16004 Sw Tualatin Sherwood Rd
- Sherwood OR 97140 US