Hindu panchangams and calendars for the world, for everyone to say its mypanchangam. The website provides hindu panchang prepared for major cities of the world. mypanchang.com will be happy to add panchangam of your city if you can't find there.
Excerpted from the website description:
- Hindus all over the world celebrate festivals, perform special ceremonies -- house warming, naming, annaprasana, weddings, upanayanam. For all of these activities they depend on auspicious time -- muhurtha. People also check muhurtha when they start their new job. Most panchang / Panchangams prepared in india are for india only. Due to the fact earth is round they can't be followed outside of india, although the important factors like tithi, nakshatra, yoga, and karana end at the same instance all over the world after deducting the time difference but the local sunrise and sunset determine many factors of muhurtha and festivals thus this invalidates the usage of indian panchang prepared in india, what we need is panchangams prepared for local places. However one panchang for nearby cities will be valid but when the distance increases the time plays its role and invalidates the panchagam. India is relatively smaller country hence panchang made for one place in india can be used in other place (withsome exceptions). http://www.mypanchang.com tries to solve this problem by providing panchangams, chogadia tables, rahu kalam times, yamagadam times, gulika times, abhijit muhurtham times, lagna pravesh times, hora pravesh times for major cities of the world, helping people all over the world to celebrate their festivals correctly. Please visit website http://www.mypanchang.com for more details.
This website provides necessary tools for purohits, priests, shastri, shastrigals, astrologers living in anypart of the world to fix auspicious time for their clients/yajamans who live out of india, enabling them to help their clients/yajmans.
edit Additional Information
mypanchang.com is the brain child of Pandit Mahesh Shastri with inspirations from his grandfather and guru Yajurvedacharya Late Shri Pandit Maganlal Devshanker Shastri (known as Shastriji). The software for making panchangam was built during the christmas of 2006. The website was launched after January 8th 2007. It shortly became very popular satisfying the need for online panchangam based on latest drika ganita siddhanta used in most modern and latest panchangams published in india but now prepared for many countries, helping indians living abroad and even living in india.
Pandit Mahesh Shastri (also known as Shastriji, like his grandfather) who is software engineer, astrologer, hindu priest and panchanga siddhanti wrote the panchanga software using 'C' and NASA's JPL DE405 high precision ephemeris. The software is still in working progress written for Microsoft Windows 2003 Server environment. Pandit Mahesh Shastri is also known as Mahesh Upadhyay. He wrote the famous freeware Nakshatra software along with Mr. Vijay Mukhi based on Moshier's ephemeries. mypanchang.com is a work to extend nakshatra with webbased front-end but using highly precise JPL DE405 ephemeris.
mypanchang.com website has a beautiful and detailed explanation why panchangam based on Indian location cannot be used elsewhere in the world to fix muhurtham and other things requiring people to follow correct panchangam for that location to build auspicious time for their event. The website provides essential tools to astrologers living anywhere to find auspicious muhurtham for their clients (yajmaans). Please visit the www.mypanchang.com website today.
The website is free to use! The data contained is free to use!
edit Panchangam Features
What we have now:
mypanchang.com offers panchangams for different cities in the world with rich set of information like:
- Nakshtra names in multi-languages (Tamil, Malayalam, Samskrit)
- Panchangam for many cities of the world in easy to read calendar format (Vaar, Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga Karana)
- Lagna Pravesh Tables for each city on the website along with auspicious pushkaramsha or pushkara bhaga
- Chogadia Pravesh Table for each city
- Panchangam with Sun rasi pravesh / Samkranti timings
- Panchangam with Moon rasi pravesh timing
- Varjyam timings
- Durmuhurtha timings
- Abhijit Muhurta timings
- Sun rise and sun set timings
- Precise Rahu-kalam, Yama-gandam and Gulika kalam calculated based on local sunrise / sunset for given city.
- Weekly horoscope prediction
- Yearly horoscope prediction
- Hora Table
- Muhurtham Information
- Integrated Festival Information
- Ephemeris of planets (UT 0h)
- Muhurtha Advisory forum (coming shortly, Mr. Sistla Garu will be helping us)
- Articles on Muhurtha
- Articles on Astrology
- Astrology Advisory Panel
- Free Horoscope (North / Indian format with Lahiri, B.V.Raman, and KP Ayanamsha) upto Tishamsha Charts
- Full KP Horoary Chart Support
- Match Making
- Integration with Microsoft Passport and/or other technology to assosiate user data
Apart from this we have lots of things planned in near futures. Please check back again in near future. We are updating our site regularly.
mypanchang.com is run by team of professionals with years of experience in their fields. They are availble for their professional services in their field of expertise. Please contact them if you need any help. We are thankful to NASA for letting us use their JPL data.
- Yajurvedacharya Late Sri Pandit Maganlal Devshanker Shastri
- Drika Siddha Panchang Ganitha, Siddhanta, Shastradha, Eclipse Calculation, Panchang Software and the Concept
- Advisors (Muhurtha / Astrology / Shastradha)
- Website Design
- Management & Marketing
- Nayana Upadhyay
- Sowjanya Kodidala
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
A registrar manages the reservation for domain names. The registrar for this domain is eNom .
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
mypanchang.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Warning: The title tag for this page is too long. It should be 70 characters or less, including spaces.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Hindu Panchangam for world - tamil panchangam telugu panchangam kannada panchanga hindi panchang gujarati panchang marathi panchang”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Warning: This page has more than one H1 heading. It should have just one.
- H1 headings for this site's home page:
- “100 years panchangam”
mypanchang.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
panchang, panchangam, online panchang, panchang online, hindu, calendar, panchang, panchanga, panchangam, mypanchangam, pancang, panjika, pujnika, lunisolar,...
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.mypanchang.com or mypanchang.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Problem: Your website resides at both www.mypanchang.com and mypanchang.com. You should permanently redirect one to the other, using a 301 redirect.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to mypanchang.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of mypanchang.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
We have not found any domains that redirect to the home page of mypanchang.com.
Domains that redirect to a page within mypanchang.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within mypanchang.com.