edit Blogger.com - Easy To Use Blogging Platform
Blogger.com was founded to by Pyra Labs and was adopted by Google in 2003. Blogger.com is one of the most popular blogging websites today. Blogger.com had the undistinguished distinction of popularizing the modern day blogging format. Even novices who know nothing of internet and have only basic computer operating skills can create a blog at Blogger.com and keep it updated. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. Anyone may create, edit, add photos and customize his or her blog. Blogger.com is faster than any other blog and it hardly takes few seconds to upload and publish your blog.
When Google bought Picasa in 2004, it integrated the photo sharing utility of Picasa in Blogger.com. This enabled the users to upload photos to their blogs at Blogger.com. Later Google added additional features like CSS-complying templates, personal and exclusive archives and pages for posting comments, posts and so on.
You need to create a Google account if you wish to create a post at Blogger.com. You may host the blog either internally by using a Blogspot.com url, or you may host it externally on your own domain or on your own server through SFTP or FTP.
The blogs at Blogger.com are attached to a Google account. Thus the quality of server is excellent and this in turn provides a reliable and faster service. When you use Blogger.com for blogging you may use additional facilities like a drag and drop template, label organization, web feed options and reading permissions and so on. Since Blogger.com is a part of Google it has few unique features which are not available at any other blogging site.
edit Special Add-Ons
The Google tool bar has a feature for direct link to Blogger.com. It is called “Blog this” and it allows the users who have Google accounts and blogs, to go directly to their blogs. In Microsoft Word, “Blogger for free” is a special add on. This way you can directly save a Microsoft Word directly into your blog and you may host the posts offline. However this particular feature is not yet compatible with the new version of Blogger.com.
edit Earn Money From Your Blog
Blogger.com is compatible with the Adsense service (another Google property). It is a very simple way of earning revenue from your blog. You just place the Adsense ads in your blog at Blogger.com and you earn money through clicks. Blogger.com also supports multiple users’ blog and you can form a group blog.
If you are looking for a great blogging experience, just log on to Blogger.com and start blogging instantly. At Blogger.com you can become a veteran blogger in no time at all.
edit Blogger.com: One of many Google products and services
Google has developed -- and acquired -- a wide range of fun and useful things for people to use on the Internet, including:
- Gmail.com -- Free web-based email
- Google Search -- Use keywords to search for web pages, web sites and documents
- Image Search -- Use keywords to search for images
- Video Search -- Use keywords to search for videos on the web
- YouTube -- A site for watching and sharing video clips, for free; acquired by Google in 2006
- Google Maps -- If it has an address, you can locate it on Google Maps, zoom in closer, find directions to and from, and see street photos of your searched location.
- iGoogle.com -- A portal to news, weather, a calendar and more, iGoogle.com can be personalized to anyone's taste
- Google Translate -- Translate text, web pages and documents between more than 40 languages
- Picasa -- Upload photos to web albums, editthem, share them.
- Blogger.com -- Create a blog with easy-to-use software.
- Google Chrome -- A web browser developed by Google.
- Google Earth -- Allows people to view any place on earth in three dimensions, using satellite images and modeling technology.
- Nexus One -- A smart phone released in January 2010 that competes with Apple's iPhone.
- SketchUp -- Software for creating 3D sketches on your computer.
- AdSense -- Google's advertising platform. AdSense places ads alongside search results and beside Gmail. The ads match what people are searching for in Google's search engine or what they're writing about or viewing in Gmail.
English, English (UK), Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, Русский, Nederlands, Türkçe, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, suomi, Português do Brasil, 한국어, 日本語, 中文(繁體), 中文(简体), ภาษาไทย
- 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
- Mountain View, CA 94043
edit Related Domains
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
Our Home Page Analysis helps webmasters improve their websites. The report for this site will take a couple of minutes to generate, and the results will be public.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||Not Available|
|value for Bing||Not Available|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||0|
|value for Dmoz||44|
|value for Google Groups||1,380,000|
|value for Yahoo Answers||47,751|
Below we show domains that redirect to Blogger.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of Blogger.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
Domains that redirect to a page within Blogger.com
Get people to a specific web page
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fspookynook.com%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fjessewebcam.com%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/profile/11109863985062446783
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/home
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fthelewisfamilyblog.com%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blog-options-basic.g?blogID=6693679935961528215
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fjardinsaudaveis.com%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkenlah.net%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/profile/10518915571907441940
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/profile/16056011019163424783
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/profile/10321919812289475929
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/basicbeginnings
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fgrampsatkinson.com%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fshesasty.com%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/profile/08892128080360108972
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/profile/01610023586918856920
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fhaleybye.com%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fgardenbaby.net%2F
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/profile/17838099131459614449
- redirects to: http://blogger.com/blogin.g?blogspotURL=http%3A%2F%2Fshalinisehkar.com%2F