edit American Red Cross
Excerpted from the website:
- Since its founding in 1881 by visionary leader Clara Barton, the American Red Cross has been the nation's premier emergency response organization. As part of a worldwide movement that offers neutral humanitarian care to the victims of war, the American Red Cross distinguishes itself by also aiding victims of devastating natural disasters. Over the years, the organization has expanded its services, always with the aim of preventing and relieving suffering.
- American Red Cross
- Contact Page
- (703) 206 6000
- To donate financially: 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767) or 1-800-257-7575 (Español)
- To donate blood: 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (GiveLife.org)
- American Red Cross National Headquarters
- 2025 E Street, NW
- Washington, DC 20006
- Spanish (Español): CruzRojaAmericana.org
edit Additional Information
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
- Alexa: RedCross.org
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
A registrar manages the reservation for domain names. The registrar for this domain is Network Solutions .
Home Page Analysis
Our Home Page Analysis helps webmasters improve their websites. The report for this site will take a couple of minutes to generate, and the results will be public.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to RedCross.org.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of RedCross.org
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.