|“||You know that warm feeling when you pick it up with a bag on your hand? I didn't like that feeling.||”|
edit What Is ScooperGenie?
Located in Bellevue, WA, this small web store offers a versatile product that can be of great use to pet lovers. ScooperGenie is light-weight and easy to use scooper that allows you to 'bag' stuff you may not want to touch. This 'stuff' may be in the form of a 'gift' from your pet that it decided to drop on the walkway or a crawling creature creeping on the ceiling.
You can use this easy to use device without any hassle. Just insert a new bag, scoop up the monstrosity and dispose of it without any additional mess. It a hygienic way to dispose of waste.
edit How It Works
- The innovative disposable bag is constructed of a wire frame and a plastic bag. You simply plug it in; no need to mess around with complicated and possibly contaminated contraptions.
- ScooperGenie only weighs 6.2 ounces and extends from 16 to 32 inches, making it easy to carry and store away.
- ScooperGenie's handle is made of aluminum, which is both light and sturdy.
- Disposing of the poop bag is simple; just push the release button and the spring loaded release mechanism ejects the bag for you.
edit Alternate Usage
- Catch a Spider or other creepy crawlies!
- Standing from a distance, extend your scooper to the ceiling or the wall where the spider is sitting. Gently scoop the spider into the bag, and then feel free to dump him at a distance back into the wild. The spider will be unable to maneuver himself out of the bag, so don't be afraid of an escape attempt.
edit Additional Information
- Scooper bags in a box set of 24 can be bought here
- Bags are made of a wire frame and a plastic bag
edit Shipping Policy
- The company ships out the product on the same business day (M-F), of receiving an order.
- The company will pay shipping charges for all orders above $139. This is only valid for the continental United States (lower 48 states)
- A flat rate of $5.95 shipping charge will be included on all orders under $139
- Actual shipping costs will be charged for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
edit Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies
- The company has a three day return policu which states that if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 3 days of your receipt for a complete refund.
- In the unlikely event that the product is damaged or broken during shipment, the user should save all packing materials, and let the company know immediately. They will arrange for it's return to them and a complete refund.
edit Points to Ponder
edit Why its important to pick up pet waste
Rain or snow runoff can carry pet waste directly into waterways or storm drains, which usually empty without any treatment into a stream, river, or estuary. Untreated fecal matter can be a source of harmful bacteria and nutrients.
- Pet waste carries disease causing organisms such as Giardia and Salmonella which can make water unsafe for drinking or swimming;
- To protect the public from illness, swimming beaches and shellfish beds can be shut down due to bacterial contamination, and pet waste can be a cause of that contamination;
- Pet waste left on playing fields or in parks can be unhealthy and messy…no one wants to step in dog waste at the park or ball field!
(Click here for the source of this information)
edit Round Worms and Dog Feces
Roundworms are tiny worms that have a body that is rounded. Normally, they measure between 3-5 inches in length and they reside in the intestines of a dog, consuming food that has been partially processed.
Any dog can get infected with roundworms if they happen to ingest any roundworm eggs. Once they eat the eggs, the worms hatch in their bodies and ultimately make their way to the intestines of the dog.
Preventing Roundworms Your dog can avoid getting roundworms by following these tips:
- Confirm that mothers are dewormed later in their pregnancy so that the worms are not passed on to their puppies.
- When your puppies are 2-3 weeks old you should deworm them, and from then on they should be dewormed on a regular basis.
- Anytime that you discover any type of worm problem, be sure that you immediately treat the problem.
- Always get rid of any dog poop, whether they are in your yard, at a park, or in a playground, to prevent roundworms from transferring from one dog to another.
(information taken from this article)
edit ScooperGenie in the News
- ScooperGenie introduced at the 2007 Pet Fair Asia Professional
- Annual Global Pet Expo in S.D. is top dog, sizewise
edit Business Opportunities
Right now ScooperGenie is only available within the US market however distributors are sought to introduce it in markets all over the world. If you are a business owner or care for pets or simply don't like all the mess that our best friends make, you can become a distributor for this product and introduce it in your local area. See the contact info and get in touch with the folks behind ScooperGenie.com for more information.
- 4957 Lakemont Blvd SE Suite C-4 #343,
- Bellevue, WA
edit Customer Testimonials
|“||ScooperGenie is a wonderful invention! Our dog, Deli, has a little fenced in area to do her business in, and this product eliminates having to bend and pick up her poops. It is also great to take along on a walk with her. Thank you for coming up with such a great idea.||”|
—Judy and Bill Kelley,
Add your constructive feedback or review for ScooperGenie.com
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
ScooperGenie.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Problem: The title has fewer than three words. You may not be telling people and search engines enough about this page.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “pooper scooper”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Warning: This page has more than one H1 heading. It should have just one.
- H1 headings for this site's home page:
- “ScooperGenie -- Touch-Free Pooper Scooper”
- “As easy as Insert, Scoop, Eject”
ScooperGenie.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Touch-free pooper scooper uses no hands, simply insert, scoop and eject the disposable bag. The hygienic ScooperGenie pooper scooper makes it easy.
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.ScooperGenie.com or ScooperGenie.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Problem: Your website resides at both www.ScooperGenie.com and ScooperGenie.com. You should permanently redirect one to the other, using a 301 redirect.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to ScooperGenie.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of ScooperGenie.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.
Domains that redirect to a page within ScooperGenie.com
Get people to a specific web page
We have not found any domains that redirect to pages within ScooperGenie.com.