edit About Vertical Measures
Vertical Measures specializes in promoting websites within their appropriate demographic groups using proven tools, services, and strategies to deliver results:
- Increased traffic
- Higher search engine rankings
- Increased qualified leads
Vertical Measures owns and operates several business websites in various market segments. With their portfolio of online properties, they are dedicated to providing clients with intelligent Internet marketing solutions that target key demographics while reducing cost per lead effort. Vertical Measures proudly assists vertical markets in the Automotive, Educational, and Residential sectors to achieve their goals. They provide full service methods that produce exceptional exposure for businesses and organizations of any size.
edit Services and Products
By making available a wide range of tools and services, Vertical Measures extends their clients' reach and produces results that provide immeasurable advantages for success. Some of the services they specialize in offering are as follows:
- Top quality link building services deliver high search engine rankings, focusing on one-way link building from authoritative, relevant, industry leading websites and offer Contextual/Custom link building expertise. In addition to this, Vertical Measures also offers Article & Press Release marketing services and Directory Placement service links, both designed to drive traffic.
- Website promotional services that include dedicated campaigns designed to produce optimal results. They distribute expertly written articles and fresh Press Releases to hundreds of solid online sources, and submit them to some of the most well established syndication resources available.
- Branding and communication for Social Media marketing campaigns that drive potential prospects and customers to client’s sites via FaceBook, YouTube, Flickr, Squidoo, etc. Moreover, incorporation of unique blogs, video and viral marketing techniques achieves effective leveraging.
- Result-oriented search engine optimization techniques that offer exceptional keyword placement, Meta tags implementation and the best link building practices available.
- Local search marketing customization that provides branding and targeted listings locally through key locations that include Google Maps, Yahoo Local, MSN Live Search and many others - which allows clients to engage with and drive localized traffic to their websites.
- Quality keyword search, analysis resources, and various tools provide customers with the ability to analyze popular keyword search terms and utilize them to optimum effect.
With over 40 years of combined expertise in the information technology field, Mr. Kuenn and his dedicated team of professionals consistently produce original, specialized solutions for major ecommerce vendors, Universities, Career colleges and SEO agencies nationwide, that never fail to go beyond the expected.
- 4545 East Shea Blvd Ste. 200
- Phoenix, AZ 85028
edit Useful Links
edit Additional Information
edit Related Domains
edit External Links
- MerchantCircle: Article on Link Building by Vertical Measures
How visible is your website?
A better home page will help you show up in search results.
|Titles & Headings|
|Links & Images|
|Search Engine Friendliness|
See how your digital marketing stacks up,
and get ahead.
How easily can your site be found around the Web?
|value for Google crawl date|
|value for Bing indexed pages|
Home Page Analysis
The Home Page Analysis helps you understand how a site's home page appears to both search engines and site visitors.
VerticalMeasures.com Home Page Analysis Summary
Titles & Headings
The title and headings on the home page tell people and search
engines what a website is about.
Analyze the title & headings of the home page for free or the entire site.
Links & Images
Relevant links to other sites are good for people and search
engines. Images on a web page should be described for visually impaired
visitors and search engines.
Analyze the links & images of the home page for free or the entire site.
Search Engine Friendliness
A few simple technical fixes can make any site show up better in
The title of a web page appears in search results as the link to that page. Learn more ...
The title of a web page appears as a clickable link in search results and bookmarks. A descriptive, compelling home page title with relevant keywords can increase the number of people visiting the site.
Search engines view the text of the title tag as a strong indication of what the page is about. Accurate keywords in the title tag can help the page rank better in search results.
A title tag should have fewer than 70 characters, including spaces. Major search engines won't display more than that.
The title tag of your home page (and any other page on your site) should not contain the site’s domain name or URL. These will appear near the title in search results, so use your 70 characters to tell people what the page is about. The title tag should not contain any HTML, because it will be displayed incorrectly or not at all.
- Good: This web page has a title tag.
- Warning: The title tag for this page is too long. It should be 70 characters or less, including spaces.
- The title of this site's home page:
- “Link Building Company | Internet Marketing Company | Search Engine Marketing | Vertical Measures”
The H1 heading is an important sentence or phrase on a web page that quickly and clearly tells people and search engines what they can expect to find there. Learn more ...
Just one H1
In most cases, a web page should have just one H1 heading. Using multiple H1 headings is okay if that is a logical way to organize the page, but they should be used sparingly. That’s because search engines can view multiple H1 headings as an attempt to signal that all the content on a page is equally important, a tactic that’s seen as an attempt to game the search engine algorithms.
Search engines look for an H1 heading to determine what a page is about. Human visitors do, too.
Content and placement
The H1 heading appears on the web page itself, unlike the page title, which people will see mostly in search results.
The H1 tag (which contains the H1 heading) is usually listed first among the other heading tags for a page. None of the major search engines, however, will penalize a site for listing H2 through H6 tags ahead of the H1 tag.
- Good: This page has one H1 heading.
- H1 heading for this site's home page:
- “Link Building Services”
VerticalMeasures.com in search results
You can see below how most search engines will display this site's home page in search results. The title is used as the link to the page, and the meta description appears below the title.
Vertical Measures is an internet marketing company offering quality link building services to help businesses get more website traffic through higher search ...
Your website's robots.txt file can tell search engines to ignore parts of your site. Learn more ...
Website owners usually use robots.txt to let search engines know which pages or sections of their site shouldn't be indexed for example, web contact forms, print versions of web pages and other content that's duplicated elsewhere on the site. Robots.txt can also be used to request that specific robots not index a site. For more information, read How To Use Robots.txt.
Search engine robots
You'll need to know the names of specific search engine robots - or "bots" – if you’re going to exclude any or all of them from any part of your site.
- Google’s bot is called Googlebot. Google is the world’s largest search engine, and is where many people discover new websites.
- Bing’s bot is called msnbot. Bing also provides search results to people using Yahoo to search the Web. Together, Bing and Yahoo are the second largest search resource, after Google.
- Baidu’s bot is called Baiduspider. Baidu is a major search engine in China, and the number of people using it is increasing rapidly.
- AboutUs.org’s bot is called AboutUsBot. To create a Site Report, AboutUs uses crawling technology that’s similar to what search engines use.
- Good: This website’s robots.txt file is not blocking major search engines from crawling its pages. Your website can appear in any engine’s search results.
This website can live at www.VerticalMeasures.com or VerticalMeasures.com. It's best for your site's visibility to live at just one URL, or web address. You'll want to create a 301 redirect to the URL you choose from the other URL. Learn more ...
Choose one or the other
If the same web page exists at two different URLs, people can choose to link to one or the other. Links from other sites to your website are valuable — they tell search engines that your site is important to people. By splitting valuable links between two identical pages, you're diluting the power of those links to help a page rank higher in search results.
Learn more about why you should have just one home page: Read Twin Home Pages: Classic SEO Mistake
- Good: Your website resides at www.VerticalMeasures.com, and VerticalMeasures.com is permanently redirected to it.
Search Engine Visibility
Check this site's prominence around the web and in major search engines.
Date Last Crawled
|value for Google||?|
|value for Bing||?|
Check this site's presence on news sharing and community sites.
Social Media Visibility
|value for Digg||?|
|value for Dmoz||?|
|value for Google Groups||?|
|value for Yahoo Answers||?|
Below we show domains that redirect to VerticalMeasures.com.
We survey every domain on the Internet ending in .com, .net, or .edu to see if any redirect to this website. Large or famous websites like Amazon.com often have many sites redirecting to them.
Domains that redirect to the home page of VerticalMeasures.com
Capture visitors who type the wrong name
It can make a lot of sense to redirect a domain to an existing web page. For example, many people are likely to type wikipedia.com when they are really looking for wikipedia.org. Creating a redirect from wikipedia.com to wikipedia.org helps these people get to the site they want.